CHAPTER 26

TAE POV

I woke up and saw that y/n was still sleeping hugging me tightly. ahh i still can't believe we did it - it felt amazing. i decided not to wake her up and i also wanted to sleep a little more. so i messaged lily to tell everyone to eat breakfast without us. after that i hugged her again and slept more.

y/n POV

i woke up and saw the time it was 12 pm. i had a mini panic attack, why are we still sleeping then i realized what happened yesterday i guess we both were tired. although we both didn't last long but it was still tiring. i am happy we did it and truly it is pleasurable - what are you thinking y/n you pervert get up.

i got up and guess my legs were sore, still i took a bath and decided to wake up tae. when i entered our room he was nowhere to be found. just then he entered with food in his hands and then smiled at me. he put the tray at table and back hugged me.

tae - how are you feeling wifey?

y/n - a little sore (he snuggled in my neck more)

tae - don't worry after next time it will be better. now let's eat breakfast (she nodded)

we were eating when -

y/n - tae you said yesterday that it was good that i took so long to give in. why shouldn't you be upset i made you wait so long. (he smiled)

tae - well you made me wait but it was worth it right. and all the moments we spent before it longing for the final step. they were more awesome. if we did it on our first night we weren't even comfortable - what good would it have done? rather you took me by surprise last night - my happiness i can't describe it you know. 

y/n - oh now that you say it i am not guilty but proud (i laughed)

tae - you should be. but wifey i also want to ask something. what does 143 in tattoo means - is it I LOVE YOU (smirking)

y/n - nope

tae - why ?

y/n - you see it is a variable

tae - how?

y/n - when i am happy and you are with me it is "i love you" but if you tease me or hurt me it is" i hate you" if you are not with me for any reason it is "i miss you" like that

tae - hmm thoughtful of you but i will not leave space for the other variables and make it constant for "i love you"

y/n - lets see

tae - but baby why did you took the bath without me?

y/n - (i choked)what do you mean?

tae - now that i have seen everything lets take bath together everyday. we can do water conservation like this you see(she started blushing) ok i was kidding.

so we spent the whole day together as from tomorrow we were joining our work. 

if you still remember he is a CEO and i am a pediatrician

next day

we both got ready and he dropped me to my clinic. it was not that much far from his office building though.

i started my day and various patients came along with their guardian of course. first i diagnose and talk with the child and then explaining their guardian what is needed to be done while the child waits outside.

and then when my shift was almost over -

mina - mommy (she came and hugged me)

i ran some tests to check the blockage in her lungs and it was going to be better soon. i wrote her the required medicines and then she went out and that monster entered. i didn't even looked at him and told him the desired medicines.

but a monster is a monster after all. he came near me and stood right in front of me.

sung - you know ms. y/n i suggest you again to marry me after all even mina calls you mommy.

y/n - even before my marriage i warned you to stay away from me as i don't have any interest in you. i am married and very happy.

sung - (i placed my hands beside her and my face was very close to hers - oh how badly i want to get her into bed and just fuck her hard) well that still doesn't matter sweety you should divorce your husband, after all he is your arranged partner and about me you see i am not married and mina is just an adoptive child.

y/n - why did you adopt her?

sung - because i love her as my daughter

y/n - (i bet he was lying) stay away from me i love my husband if you must know.

he smirked and kissed me on the cheek as my face was on the other side to avoid this monster and this definitely was the limit he just crossed. i slapped him

y/n - i'll expose you and report you bastard!! (i bet he is used to getting slapped by seeing him recover so fast from it's sensation)

sung - i am scared go on try. but i don't think you want your little brother in law's happiness hmm. because if you report me it will definitely lead to the cancellation this marriage and he will be heartbroken - aww so sad right. now let me do what i want and i will let you live peacefully temporarily. hmm

he start kissing my neck. i slapped him hard and pushed the bell furiously. it was for situations when nurses were to enter like a child suddenly vomited or anything is needed. so two nurse entered panicking maybe because i never really press it more then one time - but what shocked me was tae was here too.

nurse - what happened doctor

y/n - please take this parent out. (they nodded)

sung - well i can go on my on but y/n think about what i said.

they left except tae. he came and hug me.

tae - let's go home wifey (she nodded i know something happened here but this is not the right place i just came here to get y/n as her shift was about to be over, i was waiting when i heard continuous ringing of bell. the nurses were panicking so i also came with them to check what happened)

y/n - only one patient is left after that lets go.

tae - ok then i'll stay here (she didn't say no so i stayed the next child came and she was so cute she was suffering from high fever. y/n talked with her like her friend or sth. and the child was so happy talking with her. y/n is really a great doctor. when i was outside this same cute kid was crying like any thing and now smiling like anything)

after that her mother came and discussed with y/n and after that we were ready to go.

in the car -

y/n - i'll explain you when we reach home.

tae - (she was worried) sure wifey don't worry i am with you ok?