INTRO

MIN Y/N

Hi let me tell you something, today i am going to meet a boy and maybe the boy i dream of, oh! a little correction me along with my family. I always had two dreams since childhood - becoming a doctor and marrying the person i love. I don't lack anything in life i have a loving family, a promising carrier, a best friend i can share anything with and now i just want a companion My soulmate to share my rest of the life with.

?? - Y/N COME QUICKLY.

Y/N - coming mom.( I guess that's my cue to leave, i am already excited just like every time!)

I just checked myself in mirror one more time (as i want to look my best and give a great first impression i guess).I was walking downstairs and then i heard my mom.

MOM - You are looking beautiful Y/N.

DAD - I agree.

YOONGI - She always looks pretty unlike the boys we are meeting from last one month

YOONGI - She always looks pretty unlike the boys we are meeting from last one month. So my dear sis are you ready to reject one more jerk tonight.

CERA - Well i agree with my bro Y/N always tries her best but those jerks don't deserve her. So it is safe to say that another boy today is going to loose the chance of marrying my gem sis.

ah! here they go again they always think that it is rubbish to go for an arrange marriage but my thought is slightly different. Then i heard my mom saying that its time to go.

time skip ----

So here we are at the restaurant, hmm good choice. Then my parents are looking for their friends mr. and mrs. Kim and once we found them we went towards the table and greeted them.

Y/N - Good evening mr and mrs. Kim(bow)

Mrs. Kim - oh no dear no need for the formality. lets sit, so Y/N meet my son Kim Woong, he is one of the most eligible bachelors in Korea.

Y/N - I looked up and said hi and he greeted me back, but his continuous stare was making me a bit uncomfortable.

We had our dinner and talked about a few things, then mrs Kim said that we should have our time and can talk in private. And after hearing that i heard a sigh from Cera and my bro whispering - here it comes again. On the other side i felt Kim woong to be smirking weirdly.

So we went and sat on other table and our parents were still staring at us and my siblings were betting.

YOONGI - This one will be rejected in ummmmmm 5 min.

CERA - No! 5 min are way too much my hunch is 2 min.

cera/yoongi - lets see !!

KIM WOONG - So Y/n ........

Y/N - I was not even listening to him as i didn't like him the way he looked at me and the remarks he made during dinner just confirmed it. But after two min he asked me something so i looked at him with a snap.

KIM WOONG - Did you ever had a past relationship?

Y/N - Does it matter?( i asked quite enraged)

KIM WOONG - Oh i am sorry if it offends you but then my next question is even more offending. But as we are going to be life partners i need to know. Are you a virgin?

Y/N - (I just stood up) you don't need to know as we are never gonna be life partners. Thank you for your time (slightly bowed).

I walked towards my family.

CERA - I won!! Now you have to sacrifice your sleep and take me to shopping now. yay!!

YOONGI - Oh no!

Y/N - (bow to mr and mrs Kim) Sorry to be rude but i don't like your son. Mom dad let's go.(then we all left)

IN CAR------- 

MOM - This time what happened sweety?

Y/N - Nothing mom he was just not the one for me.

AT HOME ---------

We all went to our rooms as we were tired but yoongi followed me.

YOONGI - What was it this time?

Y/N - Nothin...

YOONGI - Oh Y/N just speak up. I am your brother.

Y/N - Promise me you will not beat him up just like you do with every guy i reject.

YOONGI - You know it clearly this promise won't stop me if that jerk insulted you and the others too deserved my beating. So just shoot.

Y/N - He asked me if i ever had a relationship and that's it.

YOONGI - LIE! the way you were angry there is something more.(glaring)

Y/N - OK! he asked me if i was a virgin.( i said in defeat )

YOONGI - They are all jerks they don't deserve my precious sis. Now don't stop me I will beat him hard for insulting you.(He said hugging me)

I smiled and felt grateful that i have such a sweet and caring family. Oh how i wish i meet someone who can be the greatest part of my family. The man of my dreams i'm waiting patiently for 25 years cause they say patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet.

To everyone who like this story
Please read it only when its complete or else it will not be worth it.
Just a friendly reminder more of a request rather.... Thank you