CHAPTER 24

Y/N - oh yeah she is my cute little princess (lip-sync "i'll explain you later" )

tae - (i nodded) so what's this cute little princess's name?

??? - my name is oh mina. Happy birthday 

tae - thank you sweety. how old are you?

mina - i am six years old

we all were talking and mina was definitely getting quite a lot attention and she was looking happy with it. then -

??? - mina ! i was looking for you everywhere. 

y/n - (i turned around) oh good evening mr. oh

sung - ms y/n i didn't expect to see you here. good evening and how many times i have told you to drop the honorifics .

mina - daddy i saw mommy here so i ran to say hi

sung - ok but next time tell me where you are going.

that is when someone called mr. oh and they left.

y/n - actually she is my patient she was diagnosed of pneumonia recently so i am treating her and she asked me once if she could call me mom so i didn't deny her.

tae - oh she is so cute just like you wifey but what happened to her real mom.

y/n - i don't know i never asked - what if it is a sensitive topic.

so the party went on 

jk - noona hyung aeria's family has arrived let's go 

y/n -(he was so happy and excited)

we got where aeria and her family was and oh god jungkook has a great choice she was so beautiful and polite. the introduction between the families were going.

mr. oh - and this is aeria's uncle - my brother oh.sung 

sung - good evening everyone and y/n i didn't knew you got married.

y/n - oh yeah (i was awkward as i don't think that i have an obligation to tell my patient's relatives about my personal life. actually i never really liked this man his aura had something unsettling about it but anyways i never really paid attention to it as i am only concerned with mina's health)

tae - (i didn't get good vibes from this mr. oh sung idk why but i feel he is not what he seems to be) but now you know mr. oh she is married to the love of her life you see. (i held y/n by her waist and she blushed but what didn't get unnoticed was mr. oh's change of demeanor)

introductions were done but what i thought was odd that mr. oh is not married then who is mina as he already looks in his mid thirties but i decided not to ask. i was happy because both jungkook and aeria looked so happy together.

after this everyone got busy somewhere else and tae came closer to me.

tae - wifey idk why but i don't get good vibes from mr. oh

y/n - yeah me too but mina is my patient and i cannot deny them the rights of my services as a doctor.

tae - i know but please stay away from him (she nodded) ok then its almost time let's cut the cake.

the cake was cut and everyone started dancing when the music was played.

tae - do i get the honor of dancing with my wife. 

y/n (tae extended his hand) oh the honor is all mine (i placed my hand in his and we started dancing)

his hand on my waist mine on his shoulder well amazing experience. when the song ended the partners changed i was with jungkook and tae was with aeria i signaled taehyung and he gave me a thumbs up. so we started our plan

y/n - so jungkook i must say you have a good choice huh

jk - yeah aeria is really nice

y/n - oh but i was talking about your suit tonight. (he was embarrassed)

jk - noona!!

y/n - (hahaha) so how far did you two went huh?

jk - (i looked towards aeria and saw that she was blushing hard ah so it is their plan ha teasing us - very bad) well not as far as you and hyung went. (now noona was blushing)

y/n - yaah (the song ended) i ended up with mr. kim (dad), tae with lily, jk with aeria's mom and aeria with her uncle.

i was dancing with dad and it was not at all awkward we were talking about tae and laughing time to time. but then my eyes saw something which was inhumane and disgusting but still unnoticed by everyone in the hall room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

i saw mr. oh's hand on aeria's waist but he was rubbing it and pressing it hard and what shocked me more was that aeria's expression was blank - like no emotions at all and i was furious.

dad -what happened y/n?

y/n - oh nothing dad (the song changed partners changed)

i was with mr. oh sung, jungkook with lily, tae with mom and aeria with dad (mr. kim)

sung - oh ms y/n sorry mrs. y/n but well it hardly matters.

y/n - mr. oh i saw what you just did (surprisingly he was keeping his distance with me as i was expecting the opposite but i needed to confront him)

sung - oh dear y/n when will you drop the honorifics? 

y/n - i saw how you were touching aeria.

sung - oh (i grabbed her waist tightly) you see i can do it with you too

y/n - (disgusted) how can you be this shameful i am married she is getting married and you have a child (before he could say anything i stepped on his foot as hard as i can with all the rage inside me - he screamed)

sung - ahhh

y/n - oh i am so sorry mr. oh (note the sarcasm please)

after that everything went smoothly as mr. sung was confined to a chair. how can anyone do something like this - one word i'm disgusted. i need to talk to aeria why didn't she do anything?