----------

You opened your eyes once again to the ceiling of the daycare. You picked yourself up in a sitting position rubbing your eyes expecting to see Moondrop beside you but he was nowhere to be seen. You let out a confused hum in confusion wondering where he is. Searching for your flashlight you found out that it wasn't there anymore making you sigh in disappointment trying to pick yourself up. After you stood up a shiver immediately ran down your spine as the cold air hit your s/c skin. Shivering you pulled the blanket rapping it around your body to keep you warm.

When you took a step forward huffed out looking at your completely bare feet as it touches the cold hard floor. 'Okay, this is getting weird' you thought wondering where are your shoes and wondering what happened to the temperature in the daycare. You tried calling out for Moondrop but didn't get any response in return. The eerie silence creeps you out to the core making you clutch the blanket in hand.

"Moon, answer me! This isn't funny anymore!" you shouted lips trembling mentally freaking out. But stood frozen in place when the door of the daycare opened slightly creating a loud creaking noise. Gulping you moved slowly towards the door pushing it open to see the Pizzaplex completely empty.

"Hello? Is anybody here? Moony?!" you shouted as your voiced echoed in the empty building. You immediately perked up when you heard shouting making you run fast into that direction. You panted as you got closer and closer to your destination. Appearing around the corner you were about to say something but froze in fear as you see multiple dead bodies on the cold hard floor their blood staining it. You let out a shaky breath stepping away as your eyes stared intensely at the children's bodies in fear. Clutching you blanket you suddenly saw the Glamrocks appear out of nowhere in front of you. You tried containing your sobs by covering your mouth but luck wasn't on your side because they still noticed your presence.

Turning to your direction Roxy made the first move by running towards you. You let out a panicked scream as you dodged her by running the other direction. "Come here!" you heard, making you speed up running as fast as you can where your legs can take you. Sweat ran down your face, panting in exhaustion but didn't stop when you hear loud hurried footsteps behind you. Too scared to look back you ran to the day care locking the door immediately as you screamed when a bang came from the door making fall to your butt. Crawling away by picking yourself up again running away to find a safe place to hide in, not minding your burning and tired legs. Gasping and panting your eyes immediately widen when you see Moondrop in front of you, his back facing your way.

"Moondrop!" you called out in relief about to run to him but froze in fear. After you called him, he immediately faced you all bloody with a child's head in his hand. The expression of the child chilled you to the bone. It was filled with horror, it eyes rolled in the back of its head and its mouth remains wide open. Your legs gave out in pure shock as tears fell down your chubby cheeks. Moondrop throws the head to the side before heading towards your direction making you back away instantly.

"S-stay back! Don't come any closer!" you cried out making him stop in place for a few seconds before he ran into your direction making you instantly panic about to stand up again but it was too late as he throwed himself on top of you tackling you to the ground completely restraining you. You screamed and cried trying to break free kicking your tiny legs but yelled in pain as he restrained your wrists gripping them tightly.

"P-please let me go! You're hurting me!" you begged for him to stop but no avail because he only worsened his grip on your wrist making you whimper in pain. You sobbed as his eyes stared at your own e/c eyes intensely cackling evilly enjoying the face you were making.

"Aww don't be scared starlight~" he cooed on top of you before he moved his hands to your neck making you gasp. "I'll make it quick!" he laughed evilly tightening his grip on your neck make you choke out a sob, tears running down your face as your tiny hands held on tightly to his own who is now gripping your neck. Gasping, your mind felt hazy slowly running out of air as your grip weakened before your hand completely fell to the floor. You see moon wear a smirk on his face completely enjoying the scene in front of him. You soon gave in accepting your fate hearing a "Good night~" before darkness hit you.

-----------

"Starlight?! Starlight?!" you hear making you gasp in surprise. You shot up panting as beads of sweat covered your face holding your neck with your shaky hands realizing it was only a dream. "Starlight? Are you alright" you immediately snapped into reality facing Moondrop who was looking at you in concern. When you remembered the dream, you just had you immediately cover yourself in a protective manner "Go away!" you shouted shaking.

Moondrop's eyes widened at this, seeing your shaking form making him worry. 'Must have been a nightmare' he thought slowly moving towards you. He placed a hand slowly on your shoulder as you flinched at his touch making a frown fell on his lips. "Starlight..." you whispered in a soothing manner rubbing circles on your back hoping for you to calm down. "What's wrong?" he asks out of concern, nervous because he wasn't that great with kids but he still tries his best.

This seems to calm you down slightly as you relaxed. Hugging your knees, you looked at the floor tears pricking your eyes. "Starlight... tell me what's wrong" Moondrop says beside you. You bit your lip tackling his figure into a hug as you cried.

"I was so scared moon! I was looking for you and got out of the daycare... t-to see children's dead bodies on the floor! The glamrocks started chasing me but I got to the daycare. And I saw you there, b-but you were holding a dead child's head! I tried running away but you tackled me to the ground and killed me!" you said between sobs as tears flowed down your cheeks. Moondrop's eyes widen at this hugging you tightly but not too tight that it would hurt you.

"Shhh... it's okay I'm here. I'll make sure that no one will be able to hurt you when I'm here..." he says making you look at him in the eyes as your lips trembled because of his sweet comforting words.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

This made you feel at peace as he wipes off the tears in your eyes. "Come on, let's go to bed..." he says but stopped when he felt you grip on his clothing, shaking your head in disapproval refusing to go back to sleep after that nightmarish dream. Moondrop sighs sitting beside your figure as he tucks your blanket.

He clears his throat for a moment before he started humming a lullaby. You were surprised at how smooth his voice can be but didn't complain. Soon you felt your eyes getting heavy enjoying the soft melody unaware that you have already passed out. When Moondrop finished his lullaby, he looked at your figure with clear fondness, hugging your form he listened to your cute soft snores.

--------------

"I promise I'll protect you starlight as long as I am here~"