Announcement

I was really going to update the new chapter but Wattpad decided to wipe all my drafts in this book (also other books that I save as drafts and I am in misery due to this) I did rewrite but it went missing also and I'm getting tired of this bullshit.

With that said, this book is going on a hiatus and I wish I was kidding but no, I'm not.

Other than Wattpad wiping my drafts off, I have been also having some issues as well and some might be curious, some might be not but I'll keep it short for those who want to know and made sure it doesn't sound like I'm ranting.

> I think I'm quite burnt out on trying to update this book as often and my family looks down on me for actually writing fanfic and not something like educational or some shit.

> The loss of interest in trying to write this fic because of some of the comments left here, especially in the part where Y/N wear dress can be quite rude. I might be quite oversensitive about this but it made me less motivated to write and my inner self has also been criticized about it. It made me feel like shit for actually drawing that

And some others that would DMS me just to annoy the shit out of me.

I needed a break from writing this and looking through the comments from this book. I promise I'll be back but I can't guarantee you that it won't be long because I really think I would continue to write this when we reached the actual end of the game.

So yeah, I am grateful for the kind people who had stuck in this book for a long time until I had some sort of energy to continue this book. Also, before you ever think that I'm the type to discontinue a book, I'm not. especially when it is this long.

I might just be back like a month or something. Maybe 3 months at the very least. But while waiting for me to update consider joining my discord server.

I can assure you I am very fun to talk to and feel free to say hi or just gamble for Genshin's Character for the sake of gambling, we don't mind. Just be sure to say hi :D

https://discord.gg/rCHTXcjjR6

Anyways that's all from me, bye-bye~