𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚...

NOCTUA, ACT I, PART I

[A/N: I hate myself for doing this chapter so much and I know I'm going to regret writing this. Warning NSFW up ahead. I don't even know what I have created. Just proceed with caution.]

"Man, that was the most satisfying meal that I ever had. I would say this is the most luxurious meal I ever tasted. Thank you for making us some food even though there's a lot happened when you were cooking." Bennett said with a big smile on his face.

"Y/N is impressive. Made the bad luck look like it was nothing." Razor said as you just smiled at them

"No problem. I would say it's a normal thing for me to experience." You lied. That was not normal at any point. You can't blame Bennett so instead you blame Mihoyo for this.

"But-" You gave Osial a look before he looked at you in confusion. What happened to you was the most bizzare thing that he had to witness.

A lot of disaster has happened and if you managed to counter the bad luck the other started to appear and it's just an unbelievable and horrifyingly cursed experience.

"Well anyways, we better get going back to Mondstadt. You can take some food supplies in this bag and try to stay safe while adventuring, alright?" You said as you handed the bag to them.

Bennett took it as he grinned at you. "Thank you again! I hope we could hang out soon if you don't mind." Your eyes began to sparkle as you nodded quickly.

"I would love to. See you later!" You said as you waved him goodbye as you watched them leave before you slumped down and let out a sigh.

"Well, you did a good job on continuing being calm in that horrifying situation." Osial said as he patted your head.

You let out another sigh and looked at the ground. "I just want to go to the tavern for a bottle of apple cider but I'm too exhausted..." You said as Osial squatted down and looked at you in the eyes for a few seconds.

"What-" You were interrupted when he suddenly swooped you into his arms. Your face immediately redden as he chuckled.

You were about to tell him to put you down but he looked at you with a smile. "I know what are you going to say and the answer is no. Not until we reached Angel's Share I would never put you down." He answered as you frowned.

"But-"

"No buts. Just be a good boy and you will get your reward." He said in somewhat seductive voice that made you screamed internally.

Why am I like this? Why do I have a thing for a voice? I hate myself for this...

You just hold on to him tightly while hiding your face on his shoulder. Osial, however had his heart racing at the sight of you were clinging to him tightly. He found it cute to see you were like that.

_________________________________________

"Huh, Alastair, why are you carrying the Honorary Knight? Is he injured?" Swan asked with a concerned look on his face. Lawrence also looked extremely worried.

"Should I call the Deaconess to heal him?" Lawrence asked as Osial shook his head as he looked at you who seems to have fallen asleep in his arm. After all, Osial did walk his way from Wolvendom to Mondstadt.