𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎, 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒃𝒐𝒘

PROLOGUE, ACT III, PART III

"I must thank you, kind stranger for purifying me. Is there a way I could repay you?" Dvalin asked as you shook your head.

"No need. You were in pain so I have to step in and save you." You said to Dvalin with a smile.

"But... you also saved me from destroying the city I love. I must at least repay you for all the trouble you have to go through." He said as you sighed and thought for a while.

He seems to be very persistent about repaying you so you have to think some sort of thing that he could repay. Though, you really can't think of anything. Your inner Hagrid really just want the dragon to live its own peaceful life.

"I don't really know... Maybe we could be friend? It's not really a favor that you should repay so I'm not really force you." That was your first thought and you thought it would be cool to have a dragon friend. You really wanted a dragon friend when you watched How To Train Your Dragon.

"Friend...? That is all?" He asked as you nodded enthuastically. Dvalin was about to ask you if there anything else he could do but he could see in your eyes that you already set on being his friend. "...Well, If a friend you ask, I shall be one."

You immediately smiled as you cheered like an idiot kid. The others who was watching at the background couldn't help but giggle at your childishness. And yes that does included Diluc but he tried not to show it much.

"Y/N! You are such a child!" Paimon commented.

"Says the floating child. Besides, I just think that having more friends sounds nice. Given that I've been alone for such a long time." You said sheepishly as you looked away in embarrassment.

"Paimon is not a floating child!" Paimon said with outburst anger as she stomped her little foot in the air.

You just ignored her as you turned to the others. "I still have one last business here, you guys can go on ahead." You said as you looked at the tower where the Ruin Guard sat as you teleported your way there.

"We'll take care of him, don't worry." Aether said, noticing the worried look on their face. He knew where were you going given that you might be still wondering about your past.

__________________________

You slowly approached to the Ruin Guard as you could feel your breath and your body were quite shaky. You saw a shining light on the teleport waypoint before revealed Aether and Paimon were the one who had come to you.

"Why are you guys here?" You asked. You really thought they were going back to Mondstadt.

"Have you really forgotten that we came here to protect you from being kidnapped by the Abyss Mage again?" Paimon asked as you started to recall about that incident.

"Oh right. I totally forgotten about that." You said as you laughed nervously as Paimon looked at you in disbelief.

"Seriously?! How long does your memory even last?" You just shrugged before you looked back at the Ruin Guard.

You began to touch the Ruin Guard body and it become activated. It still stay seated at the spot before you heard the robotic voice asked, "Does His Highness come here to learn about His Highness' history?"