"Maybe not. But I'd still call him daddy." Mesha jokes and I shake my head but smile at her.

Mesha eats the dinner I made with me and even trash talks Seven a little for standing me up, despite her previous comments about calling him daddy.

"What time is it?" I ask Mesha as she refills my glass of wine. I won't have anymore, I still need to drive home.

"Just after eight." She answers and refills her own glass as I check my phone.

Nothing.

"Seriously?! He still hasn't said anything. What do I even do?" I run a stressed hand over my face.

"Call him?" She suggests.

"I have. Three times already and it goes to answer machine every time." I want to throw my phone across the room but I know that won't solve anything.

"Have you left a message?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No. I don't think he'd even check his voicemails to be honest. Plus I don't know what I would say." I hate leaving voice messages, I tend to avoid leaving them at any cost. But what I say is true, I highly doubt Seven goes through his voicemails, I'm not just trying to get out of having to actually leaving one.

"Did he say where he was going when he dropped you home? Maybe he's at work?" Mesha shrugs and I shake my head.

"He didn't say where he was going. But he had been acting pretty weird all day before he dropped me home. He wouldn't tell me where he was going and what he had to do though." Saying it out loud makes me nervous. Maybe Seven isn't just standing me up and ignoring me on purpose. What if something is actually wrong with him?

"You don't think he's like, in any trouble do you?" Mesha asks the same question I'm asking myself. When I meet her eyes we both stand up at the same time.

"W-What if he is? He's never late when we've organised a time to meet up. I mean, I mean he's not answering my calls and he always answers. He literally always answers Mesh." I begin to pace as panic begins to build.

"No, calm down Lil. We'll figure out what to do." Mesha tries to comfort me but she too is also pacing. Oh god. My mind begins to think over the many possible worse case scenarios.

"What if he's hurt Mesha? What if someone is hurting him right now and I've just been sitting here talking shit on him? Oh my god." The thought makes me sick.

"No don't think like that. I'm sure he's fine Lily. We just need to think about this and figure out where he might be." Mesha tries to figure out a plan as I continue to anxiously pace her living room.

If Seven is hurt I don't know what I'll do. I don't even know where the fuck he is.

"Do you have any idea where he might be?" Mesha tries and moves to the kitchen to grab her phone.

"No! I have no idea at all!" Stressed tears begin to well in my eyes and I wipe them away, willing myself not to freak out.

"Okay. Well I'll call Curby maybe he might know where Seven is?" She suggests as she scrolls through her phone.

"You have Curby's number?" I ask slightly surprised by this. I mean I guess she would given she is an escort for them and I know Curby has done a few check ins with Mesha.

"Uh, yeah." Mesha's eyes flick up from her phone but she doesn't meet my eyes. I would usually question her awkward behaviour but given the situation I'm a little more focused on finding out the whereabouts and status of Seven.

Mesha holds the phone to her ear but pulls it away just as quickly.

"Right to voicemail. It didn't even ring." She frowns at her phone and my heart rate picks up. Shit. This doesn't seem good.