Chapter 5

My first class started about 3 weeks after I first arrived at the mansion. My teacher's name was Bertrand Watson, a man of a certain age who was married and had two grandchildren. He was a wise person who was always ready to help. He taught me how to read, write, and speak a total of 4 languages. Those are the ones used mainly in Milvana, Roxtern, Hearlan, and Tingla.

The border of Milvana touches the borders of those other countries, so there is a lot of import and export of goods. This is why it is practical to know all four since the main income of our country comes from those four and not overseas.

To make it easier, I will explain where the territories are situated.

In the northeast of Milvana is the country of Roxtern. It is the smallest individual piece of land on the continent. Roxtern doesn't have a big population either since it was ravaged by monsters a few years before I was reborn, and people either died or fled. The ones that stayed almost all had magic, so their population had a lot of magicians and magic in general.

With such abilities, they were able to exterminate those evil beings without the help of other countries.

Even with all of that, Roxtern is extremely powerful as they have used their knowledge and abilities to create a lot of objects that are sold easily and not for cheap prices.

Hearlan is a country located in the farthest South of the World. The land is very rich, and the people there are generous and prioritize peace over war. Thanks to their way of thinking, they are known to bring up the most intelligent beings that exist. They also managed the feat of being at peace with all countries somehow. With their knowledge, they have helped develop cures for various sicknesses and stratagem against the evil ones.

They are respected and sell their services when a country needs them as well as some of the riches that their land possesses.

Tingla is the country that is directly to the East of Milvana. There was tension between the two countries (Tingla vs. Milvana), but they never went as far as to start a war against each other.

The reason why war never appeared is that a princess was married to the king of Tingla a long time ago, so the blood is mixed. This country is known for its diversity in species and respect for each other.

They mostly grow different types of crops and sell them. They also created a lot of different types of food and are known to have the best chefs in the world.

Sir Watson was impressed at how fast I learned things (he never knew that I had a visual memory) and spoke highly of me to everyone he knew.

Sir Watson was from the lower end of the pyramid of aristocracy, but he was respected by all nobles and commoners. I am happy to tell all of you that he had a kind heart and was generous. He was also extremely intelligent and refused the higher status that the king wanted to bestow on him.

Meaning that when he praised me, word got fast and rumors started to appear. I had a great reputation even before I made my debut or first appearance.

When I wasn't in those classes, I was taught etiquette by Miss Bonnie. She was a countess, one of the most respected women, and second to the queen.

She is a beautiful and distinguished woman who was pregnant at the time of my classes. Her manners were and still are perfect and there were no mistakes, her speech is smooth and you can hear the confidence in her tone.

With her, I was able to learn how to eat according to certain rules, walk, dance, and keep a perfect posture.

She of course didn't forget to teach me the hidden meanings that can appear in a discussion or speech. She helped me understand how to insult or respond to an insult from another noble since I could be criticized because of my background. And since she didn't accept a lot of requests to teach children, people started to get curious.