Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Angela White, I just turned 27 years old and I must write my story before it is too late.

First things first, I was reincarnated. My past name was Katherine Zahn, I was 17 and the only daughter of a French mother and a Canadian father who was divorced. My mother and I lived together in Paris, while my father lived in Canada.

In my old body, I looked quite ordinary with light brown hair, and blue/green eyes, I was 1m68 for 53 kg, I had little round cheeks but very thin bones, long straight fingers, and a lot of small moles.

One day, as usual, I was going to school to attend my classes in 12 grade, just a few months before joining a university of psychology in Canada.

To go to my high school, I had to take the metro for half an hour.

The train wasn't one of the new ones but an older one, it had turquoise and white Colors on the outside When you headed inside the floor was a brown/red shad, and the walls were grey.

The seats were like any other metro, uncomfortable, and had a strange dark rainbow color.

If I remember well, my last day on earth was on a Thursday. That day the train wasn't busy and I went towards the middle of the train as always. To this day, I still remember that I was sitting in a row of three seats in front of an old lady and her little dog.

Two seats to my left was a man in a suit who was in his 30s and I suppose that he was going to work, Standing beside the door on the right was a family of two women with their little girl that seemed to be 5 or 6 and a baby in a stroller. Of course, there were more people, but those few were the closest to me. When the train went in a tunnel between two stops it started to shake and suddenly the train went off the rail. I was thrown to one of the sides of the cart and fainted at the moment of the impact.

When I opened my eyes it was quite dark in the tunnel since most of the lamps weren't functioning, I noticed that the old lady wasn't moving, her dog was whimpering in pain and there was a lot of blood.... The man looked a little hurt but managed to stand up. When he noticed me, he came to help me up and to get me out of the metal structure as I was badly injured. On the right we heard screaming, it seemed that the children and one of the women had passed away.

At some point, almost all survivors managed to get out of the train where there was a gap between the cars and the wall. Some of the other survivors were in bad shape, but some looked fine.

I don't know how long we stayed there, but it felt like centuries.

I was hurt in the abdomen, but luckily for me, one of the other passengers was a nurse and managed to stop the bleeding. However, we didn't know how bad the internal wound was. People died waiting for rescue because of thirst or injuries. The last thing I remember is that my whole body was numb from the pain, and I was cold, I couldn't see anything anymore.

When I opened my eyes again, everything around me was white and warm.

In front of me was a giant??? I believed that it was God, and although I couldn't see his face or the top of his torso because he was so large, I felt as if he was looking at me. He was wearing some sort of grecque cloth while sitting on a throne, and clouds were hiding the rest of his body.

The throne was enormous as well. It seemed as if the entire structure was made of gold. Although the design was quite simple, it was gorgeous at the same time. The throne looked as if it was made by the Greeks.

The first thing he said was: "I welcome you to my realm, Katherine."

I was thinking, "What the hell is going on?"