Riya- Exactly. So we will make chocolates in the evening today.

Manik- Chalo ye to shaam ko karna hai but now we must leave. Tumhe nahi jaana hospital aaj?

[Manik-Let's do this in the evening, but now we must leave. Don't you have to go to the hospital today?]

Riya- I have to. But I have surgery to perform at 10 today. So I will go accordingly.

Manik- Okay. So I am leaving. I have to meet some clients.

(They both get up and smile, looking at each other. She then comes to him and wraps her arms around his neck.)

Manik- Someone is in the mood today, hmm?

Riya- What mood? What are you saying, Manik?

Manik- Really? You don't know?

Riya- Not at all. What are you talking about?

(He then puts his arm around her waist and pulls her towards himself. He then caresses her cheek softly, and she smiles, looking at him.)

Riya- What happened Manik? What mood? Hmm?

Manik- So you still want to act smart with me?

Riya- I don't have to act smart. I am already smart.

Manik- In that case, I know how to shut your smartness.

Riya- Ohh, really? And how will you do that?

Manik- First, tell me what you feel when I do this.

Riya- Do what?

(He then cups her face and looks at her intently. She, too, looks at him, and he kisses her forehead, to which she closes her eyes. He then looks at her as she has her eyes closed and then kisses her eyes, and she releases a shaky breath at him being so close to her. She puts her hand on his chest and clutches his blazer in his fists, and he kisses her cheek further. They both then look at each other, their faces at a minimal distance from each other. He caresses her lips gently and then kisses her on the edge of her lips.)

Manik (slowly)- Kuch feel hua?

[Manik (slowly)- Felt something?]

Riya (slowly)- Hmm.

Manik- Hmm?

(She nods in a yes, and they come forward to kiss each other, but their moment gets interrupted when Manik's phone rings, breaking their trance. He checks the phone and murmurs a few curses for the caller, Cabir.)

Manik- Log shanti se kiss bhi nahi karne dete hai yahan.

[Manik- People don't even let you kiss peacefully here.]

(He cuts the call, and Riya giggles at his remark while he glares playfully at her.)

Manik- Zyaada hasi nahi aa rahi hai tumhe?

[Manik- Are you not laughing much?]

Riya- Main kab hasi? Main to itne serious mood mein hoon.

[Riya- When did I laugh? I am in such a serious mood.]

Manik- Tumhe to main shaam ko batata hoon.