Chapter 14- Aftermath And More Video Games

Start from the beginning

*Timeskip*

It was a few hours after class had ended, I was on my phone listening to music, as usual, while browsing on my phone, when I got a text from an unknown number on my phone.

Unknown: Hello?

I open up the notification and debate on whether or not I should reply.

That's when I see the unknown number type out another response.

ChiakiNanami: It's Chiaki

ChiakiNanami: This is Y/N, right?

I take a sigh of relief upon reading that message.

Honestly, I've played a ton of MysticMessenger to know that a text from an unknown number that starts with 'Hello?' is usually never a good sign.

Y/N_L/N: Yeah, it is

Y/N_L/N: Uh, how did you get my number?

ChiakiNanami: I asked Hina

Oh.

ChiakiNanami: I've been kind of looking for another person to play video games with, and I thought you'd be the best person

Oh, ok, sounds fun.

Y/N_L/N: Oh uh sure, when?

ChiakiNanami: Would now be good?

Wh- Ok, not what I was expecting but sure.

Welp, RIP to my hands.

Y/N_L/N: Sure, alright then

ChiakiNanami: Great, see you then

I pause the music I was listening to, put my phone in my pocket and put my headphones to dangle around my neck.

I then get up from my bed, grab my keys and stuff, then headed out the door.

Then I pause.

Shit, I probably should've asked where her dorm was first.

Well, fuck, guess I'll have to find it.

And wanna know the best part? 

My dorm was LITERALLY right in the middle of all the dorms.

Ok, I'm just gonna go left.

Luckily, that seemed to be the right choice as I saw her dorm room.

I knock on the door and from the other side I hear a 'come in'.

We exchange hello's and stuff and I couldn't help but notice:

"Woah, that's a lot of consoles" I say in amazement.

And games too, holy shit.

"Yeah, I got these all over the years, basically collecting them" She said with a smile.

"Oh wow" I say.

"So, what game do you wanna play?" She asked.

"Uh, I don't know, you can pick" 

Because honestly, she had a shit ton of games, AND consoles with that too.

"Ok then"

She then walks over to her desk and I see her picking out a game.

"How about this game on the Wii" She turns around and I see her holding a copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn.

I nod.

I had to literally try to hold back the excitement that was going through me right now because of nostalgia, as I remembered the days where Eito and I were kids and I'd go to his house to play Kirby games with him.

One of my memories was going over to his house and binging the full six-seven hours of this game.

Good times, good times.

"Great" She said with that same smile.

I walk over to one of the chairs that were near the TV on some stand and I take one of the Wii remotes.

We start up the game and just by the title screen alone I could feel the nostalgia coming back.

For old time's sake, I choose to play as Prince Fluff.

We finished the whole tutorial stage and we were now doing a level.

As we were doing that.

"It feels like you've played this game before and have some nostalgia for it" Chiaki says to me.

"Yeah, I do actually" I say smiling to myself.

"My best friend and I once binged this entire game when we were younger" I say while reminiscing, of course not to the point I'd mess us both up. 

"That sounds nice" She said smiling.

"Yeah" I respond.

We do the first boss, which then eventually leads us to the final boss after a few levels and stuff.

Which means, holy shit we finished the game.

Chiaki and I, after a while of talking to each other about video games and other stuff, end our conversation so I could go to sleep.

Because it was literally almost 12AM in the morning and, one, I was tired as hell, and two, my hands hurt... Like hell.

Turning off the lights, and putting my stuff away, I got to sleep.

(A/N) Hey everyone, thank you for reading Chapter 14 of this book, I know I mentioned in the last chapter I'd try to update this book once or twice a week, but I ended up having slight writer's block, so I'm really sorry about that, I'll try to update for real this time. But anyways, that's all I have to say for now, I'll see you all in the next chapter. Bye.

Shot Through The Heart (Kyoko Kirigiri X Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara