Chapter 28- A Token Of Gradituite

It was now currently our lunch break, at the moment I was with Makoto, Kyoko and Hina at the usual hangout we're always in.

I noticed that it's been quite a while since the four of us gathered here to just talk about random shit either before school or during lunch break, not gonna lie it felt slightly nostalgic in a way.

It'll probably be even more nostalgic in about a few months or so considering school was ending in about a few weeks, which honestly feels both crazy and weird to think about, I think it's safe to say that I've accomplished quite a bit here in a few months.

But now's probably not the time for any reminiscing, not yet at least, I guarantee when school's done I most likely will and I most likely will do it a lot.

Until then though, we still have quite a while before that day.

Anyways, going back to the people I was with at the moment, I'm pretty sure Hina toned down her teasing a little on Kyoko and I, which I was secretly very thankful for because holy shit some of those jokes got a little intense at times, not saying how they became tense but like hoo boy.

Then again she has done a lot, apart from the whole teasing thing and pretty much being the reason Kyoko and I got together, she was pretty much the entire reason why I'm friends with her, Makoto and Kyoko in the first place.

Now for what to get her, I think I'll have to decide that later though.

"I feel like having donuts all of a sudden. Anyone else?" Hina says all of a sudden.

"When do you not?" Kyoko jokes.

"My thoughts exactly" I say as I pointed to Kyoko.

Well I suppose I have my answer as to what to get her, wow what a coincidence. Well... I think I do?

I mean she says she's craving it so like fuck it, I guess I'm just going to go for it, after school of course.

Pretty sure there's a place about ten minutes away from here that sells mini donuts and stuff.

Yep, that's a plan.

"But they're just so good!"

"True, all desserts and pastries are good"  I agree with her.

"Definitely!" 

"I agree with that"

Hina and Makoto said agreeing with me at the same time.

"I never expected you to be the type of person with a sweet tooth" Kyoko says while looking at me.

"Oh, really?" I ask

She nods before saying;

"It's kind of cute" She teased

"H-Huh?" I say as my eyes go wide.

"Ooo Kyoko" Hina said, also teasing.

"O-Oh I forgot you both were still here" Kyoko said turning to both Hina and Makoto.

"Uh-huh, you 'forgot'" Hina smirked.

"I'm serious"

"I have no idea what's happening here anymore..." Makoto chimed in.

"Honestly, me too" I say.

"Speaking of desserts" Hina said, completely changing the topic.

"The end of school is almost here, do you guys want to go to that one cafe we went to before when school ends?"

"Yeah, that would definitely be fun" I nod, while Makoto and Kyoko also agreed.

Well, seems like something else to look forward to when school ends, I'm excited already.

*Timeskip*

So, school just finished for the day, well more like it finished thirty-forty minutes ago as after school ended, I spent a little time at my dorm to see where the location was, then I left the school to go to the shop which took me about ten minutes, and now I'm back here in the dorm.

Also, if you think I walked ten minutes just to get a bag of mini donuts for someone else, you're wrong. I knew it would be kind of weird to do that so I just got myself F/D (favorite drink) and also because it's my favorite drink and I was kind of curious to try it out, so that's what I did.

I suppose I should probably text her now.

Y/N_L/N: Hi, are you busy at the moment?

AoiAsahina: Hey! No I'm not

Y/N_L/N: Ok good, there's something I need to give you

AoiAsahina: Oh? What is it

Y/N_L/N: It's a surprise lol

Y/N_L/N: Think of it as a thank you gift if you want to

AoiAsahina: Should I be scared?

Y/N_L/N: Lol no, You'll see what it is.

Before she could reply further I shut off my phone and I just decided to leave my belongings where they were because this probably wouldn't take too long, then I left my room with the bag of donuts in hand.

Although when I was in the dorm hallway I noticed that Hina was already outside.

"Uh hey, what the heck are you-" She stopped halfway through as she noticed the bag in my hands.

"Come inside" She said pointed to her door.

We both went inside her room and that's when she asks;

"What's inside the bag?"

"Donuts, I kind of mentioned in the text they're for you" I answer while holding out the bag

Her face immediately lights up after I'd said that, yep she definitely likes it.

"No way! How'd you know I liked this place?"

"Wild guess" I shrug.

Actually, this was one of the two places that sold donuts that was actually in walking range at a reasonable distance, but no one has to know that.

"But why did you tell me to think of it as a thank you gift?"

"It's just that you've done a lot for me so I wanted to find a way to return the favor" I answer.

"Aw thanks, you're a really awesome friend Y/N" She happily said with a smile.

"No problem, you're a good friend too" I replied.

We talked a while after that while Hina ate her donuts, about some time later I decided to go back to my room to finish my drink.

(A/N) Hey, thanks for reading Chapter 28 of this book, I'm going to make an attempt to upload more chapters today if writer's block doesn't destroy me. But until then I'll see you all in the next chapter. Bye.