Chapter 16- "Seriously, Is This A Heart Attack?"

It's been about a week since I had that whole conversation with Kyoko in which we'd opened up to each other about our pasts and other things like that.

And to be completely honest, it was really all I could ever think about.

As a matter of fact, I was kinda doing it right now, luckily, it was lunch break and I was currently in my room listening to music, as per usual.

Kyoko, Makoto and Hina all had their own things to do, so because of the thoughts that were running through my head, I just decided to just spend my lunch break alone in my room.

But out of all the things that were running through my head, there were two things on my mind the most.

One, I noticed ever since that conversation, every time I was around Kyoko, my face would get all hot and I would get kind of nervous around her.

I seriously have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden, not only that, my heart also tends to beat really fast too.

Seriously, is this a heart attack?

And two, she showed me her hands, even after she said that she only shows them to people she considers family.

...

Wait.

Ok, hold up.

'Even after she said that she only shows them to people she considers family'

Wh- Holy shit.

Ok, no, there's no way, this is all just a coincidence.

It was at this point I could feel my face getting hot by the second and my heart started beating, fast.

Yeah, no, I'm just overthinking things, this is all probably just going to stop eventually.

At least I hope so.

Ok, ok, breathe Y/N, just breathe, this is probably all just temporary.

Yeah, has to be.

After a while of trying to calm myself down, I noticed there was about five minutes left until lunch break ended and class was going to start.

I figured it would be the best time to head to class, so I grabbed my things and headed out the door.

I made it to the classroom and I noticed Hina was there already.

"Hey Y/N!" She says in her usual cheerful tone of voice.

"Hi" I say with a small wave.

"I didn't see you at all during break, where were you?" She asks me.

"Oh, I just ate lunch then headed back to my room" I reply with a shrug.

"Ah, got it" She says.

"Yep"

"So, what were you doing in your room?" 

"Nothing really" I say while shrugging.

"I just kinda listened to while thinking about things" I continued.

"What were you thinking about?" She asks sounding curious.

"Eh, nothing really" 

After I'd said that, she starts staring at me, like, really staring at me.

"Wh-What?" I ask nervously.

I never really liked making eye contact with people, because one, it made me uncomfortable, and two, I just simply didn't like it.

Aaaaaand this, just made it worse.

After, ahem, that whole thing, she stops staring at me.

"It's nothing" She says, going back to her normal position, although I don't know if I was just imagining things, but I swear I could see some kind of smirk on her face.