Chapter 10- Guys Hanging Out

It was currently the weekday, meaning I was back here at school.

I was really glad that I went back to my house for a few days so I could see my friends.

When I was leaving the house to go back to Hope's Peak, it was kind of funny, to be honest, Eito and I hugged, but then he wouldn't let go no matter what, it took Haku and Koto to literally pry him off of me then I had to RUN out of the house.

But anyways, now that I'm here again, not only was there class and stuff I had to go to, but today was the guys hangout we were supposed to be having at about 5PM in the rec room, honestly, I still think the guys are just salty and that's why they're doing this whole thing.

But whatever.

As of right now, I was outside at the usual spot I was always at, talking with the others.

"Hey, Y/N, you said that you were visiting family over the weekend right?" Hina asked.

"Yeah" I reply with a nod.

To be honest, I kinda feel bad for pretty much lying to her in a way, but then again calling them 'family' wasn't too far from the truth.

Perhaps I'll open up about my past to them one day, or if not, one of them.

"Oh, nice! How was it?"

"It was great, we pretty much just caught up on things" I say with a nod.

"Sounds like you had a good time"

I nod.

"What were you guys up to?" I ask.

"Oh, I just spent it in my room playing video games and stuff" Makoto answered.

"The girls from our class had some kind of 'hangout'" Kyoko responded.

"Oh yeah, Y/N and I heard about that" Makoto said.

"How?" Both Kyoko and Hina said at the same time.

"Basically, the guys were salty and decided to have their own hangout with the guys literally today" I say.

"Wow" Hina says.

"I know..." I say with a slight whisper.

"When is it?" Hina asks.

"5PM, we still have time" Makoto says while checking his phone.

"I know about Makoto, but Y/N, are you going?" Hina asked looking at me.

I mean... by me telling the guys to make the date Monday, today, instead, technically that meant I was going to go, the entire reason it was going to be today was because of me. It would honestly be a dick move if I DIDN'T go.

"Yeah, I guess" I say with a shrug.

"Really?" Makoto asks in shock.

"Yeah, I mean we were supposed to do it on Sunday but I said to make it Monday, I'd be kind of a dick if I didn't go" I say.

"Is that the only reason?" Makoto asks.

I just shrug.

"So, where will it be, not the cafeteria I imagine?" Hina asks.

"You're not planning on crashing it or anything are you?" I ask with my eyebrows furrowed.

"No! Who do you think I am?"

"Ok, ok, it's being held in the rec room" Makoto said trying to calm things down a little.

After a few hours of talking, it was 4:55 PM, and we decided to all walk back in the building together.