Chapter 30- Our Soft Epilogue

It was now the last day of school, well, more like a day after the last day.

Makoto, Kyoko, Hina and I kept our promise of going to the cafe, Kyoko and I were waiting for the others, just like last time we decided to meet near the school entrance at 3AM, though the others weren't here yet.

While Kyoko and I were waiting we were listening to music using my headphones, just in case people either in the school or just outside could hear us, I really wasn't in the mood to deal with some kind of noise complaint from other people.

Anyways, we were talking with each other, mostly about the school year and stuff, I was pretty much pointing out how I feel like this is the one class I feel that I actually accomplished a decent amount of things, which honestly I was pretty proud of.

About halfway through the conversation we were having, I started having a sudden realization.

"Hey Kyoko, I just realized something"

"What is it?" She asks.

"If you're a Detective, and I'm an Archer, and we fell in love with each other" I start.

"Wouldn't that mean we both got..." I say before doing finger guns to what I was about to say "Shot Through The Heart by each other"

After I'd finished that sentence, she just deeply sighs.

"Please never make another pun ever"

"Maybe I will maybe I won't" I say with a laugh.

(A/N) Hey, thanks for reading the final chapter of this book. I had a lot of fun writing this book and I feel really accomplished now that I finished it. I also had a lot of fun reading your comments and interacting with some of you. Once again, thank you so much for reading and I'll hopefully see some of you in future fics I'll be writing. Bye.