Chapter 25- A Lovely Night

I was currently at the bus stop waiting for Kyoko to arrive, she said she was going to be here in about five minutes or so.

In the meantime I was just looking at random memes I had saved on my phone, I guess it was a distraction in a way?

Also, kind of irrelevant but it feels extremely weird to not have my headphones around my neck and stuff. I understand why I had to leave them behind but like I just had the sudden realization that I bring along my headphones almost everywhere I go.

Honestly, the current pair of headphones I have right now are really special to me. I don't know if it's because Kyoko gave them to me or- Yeah, no, y'know what it's most likely that.

Onto the topic of keeping gifts that one gave to the other, I remember this one time I went to Kyoko's room I noticed that she kept the rose in vitro I gave her that one time and it was literally in plain sight. I don't know why but seeing that made me weirdly happy for some reason, I know you normally keep gifts that other people gave you, and I'm literally a prime example of that, but once again, I can't explain why that that just made me happy.

I mean it could be because of the fact that one of the five love languages is receiving gifts and each love language strengthens the bond in a relationship, I think it's safe to say we definitely have the quality time love language down so, hey that's good at least.

A few seconds later, I heard a voice cutting me from my thoughts.

"Hey, I hope I didn't leave you waiting too long"

I turn my head to the source of noise and I saw Kyoko, who was wearing (I have zero ideas for an outfit to give her so you guys are free to pick whatever).

"No, not at all" I say while shaking my head.

"Good to hear" Kyoko says.

After she'd said that she came a little closer to where I was, to the point she was standing beside me.

"You look really good, by the way" I compliment her.

I noticed her smiling a little bit before saying;

"Thank you, you look good too" As she said that I also started smiling.

We kind of started to get a little bit quiet after that, I mean don't get me wrong, I loved every moment we spent together even if we didn't talk for like the majority of the time, but in this scenario it felt slightly awkward. Yeah, I should change that.

"I can't remember the last time I've been to an amusement park to be honest, must've been like ten years"

"I've never been to one before, I never really had the opportunity to do things like this as a child" She said while putting a finger to her chin.

"Really?" I ask.

"Was it because of your detective work and all?"

Why did I even ask? Of course, you idiot.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't be self deprecate myself so much.

"Yes, that was the reason" She began.

"I did always want to go to one, now that I am I'm glad it's you I'm experiencing it with" She smiled while looking at me, to which I smiled back.

*Timeskip*

So we currently were in the park, luckily it didn't take long for us to get in as I payed for the tickets prior to this.

"There seems to be a lot of people here..." I hear Kyoko saying slightly quietly.

"Yeah, believe it or not this is one of the times that was listed where the park isn't that busy. Tomorrow, however, I can imagine it'll be way different" I joke in reference to the long weekend, which was y'know, tomorrow.