Chapter 17

AN: I'm so sorry for the delay, my family came to visit so I didn't have any time to write in my spare time. I also got sick, so I had a lot of time to think of new scenarios. I'm also adding some scenarios from when I accidentally shifted to the Encanto universe. Thank you all for your patience, and now for the next chapter :)

 The time in the day seemed to go fast as you looked forward to tonight. Spending those short hours, you put all of your groceries back, just like you had a few weeks back. Although it was hard work, it was almost nothing compared to what you had experienced the first time.

...

 Hours passed as you put away everything and waited for 12:30, leaving you to do nothing for all those hours. You however, had enough time to think and sleep. And that's exactly what you did.

 Bruno's POV:

 At around 12, Bruno snuck out of his room and out of the casita trying hard not to alert Dolores after the last incident.

 After exiting the doors, he went over to the front where Isabela's plantation grew. After the wreckage, the family had added new aspects to the casita, including a small patch where Isabela could grow everything she desired. It hosted seemingly thousands of different variations of plants with different sizes, shapes, and colors. Bruno picked from different roots, and made a small bouquet from what he had gathered.

 He couldn't deny it, but he felt very nervous considering how it would be very awkward from everything that had happened after last night. Walking towards the square was a nightmare, as people were still lingering to their own homes, but not as quick as he wanted.

 Your POV:

 Waking up at about 12:26, you were running and speeding all over your house to get ready ( or at least look somewhat presentable). But by the time you were almost supposed to head out, you were miraculously ready to be out of the door. You quickly looked in the mirror next to your door, and adjusted and took a few looks at yourself.

 As you stepped down the steps onto the pavement, you couldn't help but feel a sickening sensation overcome you. What if he was just playing some sick, cruel joke on you? What if your dream had been correct? As you tried to push these thoughts down, you could barely see Bruno sitting next to a fountain with a bouquet. He was sat alone, because everyone was asleep, but just seeing him made your heart compress. You walked quickly over to him, going faster as you were closer to him.

 He looked over at you, and his eyes widened. He got up from where he was sitting, and embraced you as you ran up to him. You sighed as he burrowed his chin in your shoulder. You both stayed like that for a few seconds with his hands on your waist. You separated from him, and stared into his eyes.

 " Well hello." You smiled while laughing.

 " Hello." Bruno said, returning the laugh. You kissed him after, taking him by surprise. He eventually caught on, and kissed you back.

 " Are you cold?" Bruno stopped you, sitting down on the fountains edge as he asked you. You couldn't deny that you were a little cold, considering you hadn't thought to get a jacket. As you nodded, he took you in his arms, and embraced you in a tight squeeze.

 " You know, we'll really have to tell the others about this." You said, while hoping that no one was staying a little bit later than usual.

 " Well, Dolores actually knows." Bruno said, facing you. You nodded in response, remembering from the past events.

 " Surprisingly, that doesn't really scare me. It's good that she knows, she might spill it out for us." You half-joked. " Maybe we can do it as a big surprise announcement when the guests arrive tomorrow." 

 " What do you think they'll be like when they get here? Or how will they react?" Bruno asked. You didn't really have a response, only a shrug.

 " They'll probably get used to it, just like I did." You yawned. That nap you took had done nothing for you, as it was most likely 20 minutes long. You both sat like that for about 5 minutes until you yawned again.

 " How much sleep have you gotten?" Bruno asked, nudging you.

 " About like, 20 minutes?" You said as he got up, and grabbed ahold of you.

 " Wait, where are we going?" You asked

" Somewhere where you can get more sleep." Bruno responded, walking you over to the casita. You didn't budge, half because you were too tired to, and also because you kinda wanted to go.

...

 You two arrived at the casita after a few minutes, and walked up to the staircase. You were a little scared of anyone seeing you two together, but didn't mind entirely. He opened the door that led to his room, and it resembled a growing forest with houses filled in between the trees. It looked as it was a dream, but living in Encanto almost everything was. He climbed up the staircase that presumably led to his room, and opened the door. 

 Why were there so many stairs?

 You were getting quite delirious from not sleeping, and couldn't wait any longer. You closed your eyes just as he got to the bed, and plopped yourself upon it. Bruno sighed, and got in with you. And there you two slept, until the morning.