Chapter 6

You woke up early, on an account of how you couldn't get much sleep in. You decided you would make some breakfast and be productive, and possibly make some breakfast for your visitor as well.

 You cracked eggs, and watched them as they sizzled on the furnace. You took some dough, and beat it into sections. You took it, and exchanged the bread for the eggs, which were now done. You took a plate from out of the cabinets that lined the kitchen. You felt like your own personal chef, and even though you didn't have magical food powers, you were pretty much acting like you did.

 In the time zone from 1 hour and 30 minutes, you managed to make bread, a display of fruit, ham / meat, eggs and oatmeal.

 Yeah, maybe you had gone a little overboard with this whole personal chef thing.

 ...

 You began setting the table, and preparing to apologize to your victim, thinking of countless things to say, and practicing with yourself on how to say it like you hadn't knocked them out the day before. 

 You thought back to the mess you made, and went to the kitchen to clean up, when you heard rustling in the hallway. You freaked out, and your brain started going into fight or flight mode, but then you're remembered. You began looking around, forgetting everything you've planned out for this moment. You quickly scurried to the table, picking up a fork and pretending that you were eating.

...

 Bruno's POV: 

 I had woken up in a dark room, in a bed. I didn't know what was going on, I didn't have a bed! 

 I looked around for a door, and spotted one. Light crept through the windows and door as I got up. It must have been morning. 

 I heard quick scurrying in the hall that led to a room. the smell of fresh food made its way to my nose, reminding me of home. I rounded the corner, the light blinding my eyes from being in the dark for far too long. I walked more into the room, studying it. There was a kitchen, that had looked like it just had been used to make an entire feast. The room I currently was in, was the living room if I had to guess. The couch looked messy, and pillows were propped up on the end. Then I spotted a table with gallons of food on it. And I saw her.

 Sitting at the table starring at me, was the girl that had punched me with a fork in hand. She looked terrified, and looked like she had been running a marathon but still managed to look rather decent.

 Your POV: He looked terrified of you, like you were a ghost.

 " OH MY GOSH!" He said, sprinting to a nearby chair and squatting down." PLEASE DON'T KILL ME WITH A FORK!" 

 You were taken aback by the sudden shouting, but figured it should probably have been expected.

 " Okay- um- sir I am sorry about punching you last night. I though you were spying on me and being weird, I apologize for that and take f-full responsibility for that-"

 " MAM, JUST PLEASE PUT THE FORK DOWN." He said, burying his head in his clothing. 

 You felt bad for him. You set the fork down as he had said on the table, and carefully inched towards him. You had made sure to be extra careful not making any sudden moments. You crouched down on your knees when you had gotten to the chair he was sat next to. You crossed your legs and took in a sigh. 

 " Look, I'm sorry about punching you last night. But I'm not going to hurt you, or harm you in any way know." You shook you head while saying this, and met his gaze. He really did have really beautifully eyes.

 He slowly nodded while maintaining eye contact with you. 

 " So... do you want breakfast?"