Chapter 14

After a few minutes of sitting there, sharing a dream like kiss that could last for ages, you were the one to stop him this time. You stopped, and pulled away from his embrace. You lay your heads together, closing your eyes. You both knew you couldn't stay here forever, but it felt like you could.

 " You know we can't stay here forever, right? People might wonder where we are, and get worried. Plus, it's like, 3:00 in the morning." You said, breaking the silence you two had shared.

 " Well, I suppose you're right." He sighed, and got up from the ground, you getting up afterwards.

 ...

 You both walked through the tunnel, the way you came and climbed up the hill you had fallen down without sparing a word to each other. In silence you walked, to the street where you live when he stopped walking. He turned to you and quickly kissed you on the lips, making your heart zoom a million miles around in your chest. You smiled, and put your hand on his cheek. He reached for it, and squeezed tightly.

 " Goodnight, Y/N." He said, letting go of you hand. He walked away from you, going towards the casita in a hurried state.

 Oh my god.

 Did you really do that? Did he just do that? To you? No he didn't, this must be a dream of sorts. It has to be. But how was he standing there? And me, kissing him. Was this a cruel trick?  No, this was actual real life. Nothing had ever felt more real to you then that moment just a few seconds ago. 

 Your heart was sinking and floating at the same time, and you didn't know how to stop it. You didn't know how, and you didn't want it to stop.

 You rushed to your home, and unlocked your door. You ran to your bed, and flopped on top of it. Today was so tiring, but you absolutely couldn't sleep know.

...

 Bruno's POV:

 Bruno's heart raced as he ran to the casita's door, his mind even faster than his own feet. He got to the door, and creaked it open, hoping that the door wouldn't alert others that he was gone. As he closed the door, he let out a lengthy sigh and slid down the door's frame. He lay there for a minute before he heard a squeaking noise infant of him.

 He looked up, and saw Dolores, looking shocked as ever. She had heard everything that had happened. Bruno's eyes looked wide in realization, as he sprang towards her in desperation.

 " Dolores, please don't tell anyone about me and Y/N!" Bruno whisper-yelled at Dolores, trying not to wake people.

 Dolores just squeaked and headed towards her room without any hesitation, nor words coming out of her mouth. She closed her door, and silence filled the casita as it had done so many nights.

 She was definitely going to tell everyone.

 Bruno walked to his door, and opened it with much hesitation. Everyone had gotten their new rooms, but Bruno hadn't got his until now. He was greeted by a large forest with open space, looking much similar to the forest he went to a few hours earlier. The trees were green, and lively, and swayed in the breeze. 

 Littered within the trees was a house that was dark brown, that took up a few trees with its size. A staircase lead to the door inside the house, which was quite big. He walked into his room, climbing up the staircase, and marveling at the sheer beauty of the house. He took a step at the entrance and walked inside. 

 Inside resembled the space he had lived in his walls. The pictures, the couch, the bed; everything had been put there.

 And it was perfect.