❁ 39 ❁

"Where is Angel?!" Sakura demanded for the hundredth time that evening

"Where is Angel?!" Sakura demanded for the hundredth time that evening. She continually threatened me with things that were of little to no importance.

Well, that was a lie. She threatened me by saying she could rig my chances of getting into my dream university. Or any university for that matter. But every time she did, I bit the inside of my cheek to snap myself out of my anger.

"You're really fucking annoying, you know that?" Sakura snarled.

I didn't understand the obsession these girls had towards Angel. It was obvious that he didn't reciprocate their feelings, so why did they continue to harass him to such extents?

"Answer these questions for me," I finally spoke, "do you think you could win Angel back by assaulting him? By making him feel uncomfortable? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Do you feel like the bigger person when you do?"

Her face morphed from anger to offense and then back to anger. I got closer to her and bellowed, "Does it make you feel big? Does it?"

She pushed me back and yelled, "Get the FUCK away from me!"

I stepped back and furrowed my eyebrows at her. Sakura chuckled in amusement.

Confused, I asked, "Why are you laughing?"

"Did he tell you what we did when we were together?"

I frowned.

"We would fuck all the time. And he liked it."

My stomach lurched. I placed my hand over my ears and closed my eyes. There was no way I was going to listen to her foul mouth.

She intentionally raised her voice, "And you wanna know what the best part is?! He let me do whatever I wanted to him! That's just how I like them–submissive and obedient."

I tried to walk towards the other side of the room, away from her, because I could still hear everything she said. I should have left a long time ago but I didn't know how to resolve this horrendous situation.

Then Sakura ran up to me and yelled in my face, "I even touched him while he slept! That was the only time he went against me! But I made sure he never did ever again!"

"Be quiet! Be QUIET!" I yelled. I couldn't take it anymore, it was becoming too much to bear.

She grabbed my wrist and made me look at her. "If you want me to stop, then you'll give me his address," she snarled through gritted teeth.

But I shook my head in response, tears welled up in my eyes and I started to shake. This felt like torture and wouldn't end. I shook off her grip and ran straight for the doors.

As I hovered my hand over the handle, Sakura yelled out, "There's no use in running away! My bodyguards are standing outside. You're not allowed to leave until you give me the information I want."