2021-2022 Dance Practices

Start from the beginning

0:00-0:18= Qing Yuan follows Momoka in the dance for the opening of the song

0:00-0:18= Qing Yuan follows Momoka in the dance for the opening of the song. And two dancers stand in front of her before they split apart to show Qing Yuan. 

0:18-0:30= Qing Yuan follows SeeA in the dance. 

0:30-0:42= Qing Yuan then takes a step back before she follows Harin in the dance during the ad libs as well. And then she spins as she goes around the two dancers before she follows Arang in the dance. Before she crouches back down once the two dancers are up as she follows Harin. 

0:42-0:53= Qing Yuan then follows Yechan as the girl moves to the centre. Before she follows SeeA as the girl moves to the centre. 

0:53-1:31= Qing Yuan follows Heesun in the first part of the chorus before she moves back to join as SeeA  in the centre of the chorus. Before in the mini dance break after the chorus she follows Arang before she then moves back to be Yechan just before the dance break ends. 

1:31-1:42= Qing Yuan follows Yechan in the dance. 

1:42-1:54= Qing Yuan then moves to follow Momoka in the centre. Before she moves to follow Yechan in the dance. And then she goes back to the centre to follow Harin up front. 

1:54-2:05= Qing Yuan follows SeeA in the dance for the pre chorus. Before she takes a step back to follow Yechan in her lines.

2:05-2:30= Qing Yuan then follows Arang in the dance for the chorus as she  moves forward. Before she follows Harin in the dance for the next part of the chorus. 

2:30-2:41= Qing Yuan is follows Yechan behind all of the dancers. 

2:41-2:54= Qing Yuan walks forward as she follows SeeA as she sings. Before she follows Yechan.

2:54-3:19= Qing Yuan follows Momoka in the final chorus. Before she follows Miku in the dance. Before she moves back. And at this point dancers start to leave the space. 

3:19-3:39= Qing Yuan follows Arang in the final mini dance break.And at the very end it is only one dancer who is following Daewang with Qing Yuan who follows Arang. 

BLACK OR WHITE DANCE PRACTICE

0:00-0:20= Qing Yuan follows SuA in the dance, as she is at the end of the row

0:00-0:20= Qing Yuan follows SuA in the dance, as she is at the end of the row. And at the end of the part she does the kick that Dami does. 

0:20-0:40= Qing Yuan now follows Dami as she slides into her place before she steps back and she follows Gahyeon. And then when she walks forward she falls into Yoohyeon's position. Who she now follows. 

0:40-0:49= Qing Yuan then walks forward as JiU as she follows her in the dance

0:49-1:08= Qing Yuan follows Siyeon in the first part of the chorus. Before she follows Yoohyeon in the second part of the chorus. And at the end of the part she is in Dami's position. 

1:08-1:28= Qing Yuan follows Dami in the dance for her lines.  And at the end of the lines she walks to JiU's position in the line. 

1:28-1:46= Qing Yuan follows JiU in the dance as she follows her movements. Before she walks forward following Gahyeon. And at the end of this part she is in Yoohyeon's position.

1:46-2:06= Qing Yuan follows Yoohyeon in the first part of the chorus before she follows Siyeon in the dance. 

2:06-2:25= Qing Yuan follows JiU in the dance as she is in her position. Then she follows SuA in the dance as she doesn't take the step backwards. 

2:25-2:44= Qing Yuan isn't crouched at the end of the last part she is following Yoohyeon as she dances. And then she takes a step forward as she dances following Siyeon. 

2:44-3:03= Qing Yuan follows Siyeon before they all start to move and then she follows Yoohyeon before she swaps to Siyeon as they move back into one line. 

3:03-3:21= Qing Yuan follows Siyeon at the very start of the final chorus. Before she then moves in as Gahyeon, and then she follows SuA as she slides backwards. And then she moves forward to become JiU. 

3:21-3:26= Qing Yuan walks out from her pace as the dances continue the move and she end sin Siyeon's ending pose as she is alone.

KIDDING ME DANCE PRACTICE

0:00-0:15= There are only dancers in the shot as they do slow movements and once it gets to the ripple effect all the dancers make a wave going from the floor or the left side to the right side top corner and Qing Yuan is there as she smiles and w...

0:00-0:15= There are only dancers in the shot as they do slow movements and once it gets to the ripple effect all the dancers make a wave going from the floor or the left side to the right side top corner and Qing Yuan is there as she smiles and wraps her hair around a finger. 

0:15-0:57= Qing Yuan follows the video below from 0:08-0:50.

0:57-1:25= Qing Yuan follows the video from 0:00-0:18. She is joined in the area by 6 dances for the first chorus. 

1:25-2:00= Qing Yuan follows the dance below from 0:07-0:42

2:00-2:19= Qing Yuan follows the video below from 0:09-0:28

2:19-2:49= Qing Yuan follows the dance below with four other dance by her like in the video below. From 0:07-0:37 in the video below. And as this part gets to the end lots more dancers join them. 

2:39-3:34= Qing Yuan follows the dance below through the part of the song. From 0:05 to the end.