Those Magical Lovers...

Everyone around gasped and stared at Uma, Mason felt his eyes filling up with tears. He looked Ben straight in the eye and said, "You made a promise to me, and you broke it!" He then looked around and then back at Ben. "Something happened to me on the isle with Uma, a connection." Ben said, Uma laughed as he kissed his ring he had put on her finger, "What are you saying?" Mason said, trying to hold back tears. "I'm saying..." Ben started to say before Uma interrupted, "it was love! I just realised how alike Ben and I are" she said. "We are! Mason, come on, our love wasn't love. It makes sense, you knew we weren't meant to be together. That's why you haven't said I love you for six months!" Ben said, smiling at her, "You went back for her..." Mason said, tears were rolling down his face. "He didn't have to, I dove through the barrier before it closed." Uma said, she then turned to Mason and said, "Listen May, I want to thank you for everything!" She went to hug him but he stepped away, Audrey took his hand as well. The music then started and Uma started to dance with Ben, Mason headed straight for the stairs, before he was stopped by Belle and Beast. "Honey, we are so sorry, we had to idea!" Belle said she then pulled Mason into a hug which caused him to cry into her shoulder. Ben then stopped dancing and stared at Mason, he went to move but Uma gripped his wrist. Jane then ran up the stairs and said, "Lumier, unveil the gift! They need to see it!" the announcer nodded and said, "and now for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece, especially designed for his Lor..I mean Lady." Suddenly the curtain dropped and it was a picture of Ben proposing to Mason, Mason had bright blonde hair, purple eyes and was using magic... Mason looked up and stared, Ben even started looking at it.

Everyone gasped and applauded, Mason slowly walked down the steps and looked in amazement. Ben had known the real Mason all along, not the Auradon Kid look he had changed too. "Ben did that..." He said, staring at it, "yeah, he did." Evie said smiling. "Guys, Ben has known who I am all along." Mason said walking closer to Ben, "He loves the real you Mason!" Mal said, "yeah! Not the Auradon kid you became! It's true love" Audrey said. "True love." Mason said before walking to Ben, Uma barged past Mason and shouted, "Cover that back up!" The announcer looked at her and said, "I will not!" Uma then turned around and said, "Why don't you tell everyone the gift you've got for me Ben!" Ben smiled and said, "I have an announcement, Uma will be joining the court tonight as my Lady!" Beast looked at him and said "Son" but Ben interrupted shouting, "NOT NOW DAD!" He then turned to Uma and said, "And my gift to her will be that I'm tearing down the barrier once and for all!" Everyone gasped in shock, Ben looked at the Fairy Godmother and said, "Fairy Godmother, bring down the barrier." "I most certainly will not!" she responded shocked at him. "I am your king!" Ben shouted, "Obey him!" Uma added. "Ben's been spelled!" Mal said, looking at Mason. "Uma found your spell book!" Evie added. "Ben. Look at me." Mason said, Ben's eyes darted to him, he smiled a little before Uma said, "Look at me. You love me, remember?" "No you don't Ben. And you know it." Mason added. "Bring down the barrier now!" Uma shouted at the Fairy Godmother. "I do not take orders from you!" The Fairy Godmother shouted. "Oh Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough! And I thought it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself. But Ben, that's me on the glass, part isle and part Auradon!" Mason said, Uma scoffed and said, "Ben, eyes over here!" "And Ben, you've always known who we were, and who we can be! Ben, I know what love feels like now, Ben I love you! I have always loved you!" Mason said before kissing Ben, breaking the spell.

"Mason..." Ben said to him with a smile, "Bennyboo!" Mason responded, causing the whole group to giggle. "True loves kiss." Mal said smiling at Evie, "Works every time!" Evie responded holding her hand. "Ugh, give it to me!" Uma shouted running to the wand, luckily the Fairy Godmother had dodged her. Uma then ran to the edge, everyone followed. "UMA STOP! I know you Uma, you are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me because I've been there! Don't let your pride get in the way of something you really want!" Uma's necklace then glowed and she jumped into the ocean.