6 months later...

Author's note

Welcome back to my Descendants universe, I am very excited to bring this back for all of you! And remember we are Rotten to the Core!

End of Author's Note

Six Months Later....

Mason, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos are standing around a cauldron, Mason has a spellbook in his hand. "Let's show Auradon a taste of evil! Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." Mason said, causing the whole group to laugh and pour apples into the Cauldron. They then all start to sing. "We got all the ways to be W-i-c-k-e-d We got all the ways to be W-i-c-k-e-d C'mon hey, hey, hey, hey, hey Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey" Mal then struts down a school hallway handing out the apples singing, "Crashin' the party, guess they lost my invitation. Friendly reminder got my own kinda persuasion" Carlos joins in helping her whilst singing, "Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior Happily ever after with a little flavor." Jay starts handing them out to the cheerleaders singing, "Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions We're gonna steal the show, and leave 'em all defenseless" Evie hands them out to her class and places one on the fairy godmother's desk. " A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated So raise your voices and let's get it activated" The Fairy Godmother bites it causing Mason to jump on the table and sing, "Long live havin' some fun We take what we want There's so many ways to be wicked With us evil lives on the right side of wrong" The whole gang joins in singing, "There's so many ways to be wicked Apple, apple dip, dip Wanna try it? Tick, tick Take a bite, c'mon, be bold Change the way the story's told" Mal runs along the track handing them out, "This time the dark is finally getting your attention" Mal sings, Evie joins in singing, "We're wicked by the book and class is back in session" Jay stands outside a store pulling stuff out of his pockets. "You like it? Steal it Gotta beat 'em to the treasure" he sings before Carlos' joins in singing, "A right of passage- bad just doesn't get much better" Mason stands in front of the school singing, "Long live havin' some fun We take what we want There's so many ways to be wicked" The whole gang joins him and sings, "With us evil lives on the right side of wrong There's so many ways to be wicked" Mason stands by his mother's statue, "Mother always knows best Show her, pass every test Hear her voice in my head Evil is the only Real way to live" He sings before Mal grabs him. They all appear outside the school with the whole of Auradon who have turned evil. "We got all the ways to be Hey, hey, hey, hey W-i-c-k-e-d Let's go We got all the ways to be Hey, hey, hey, hey W-i-c-k-e-d Long live havin' some fun We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on. The right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked Cruel and unusual. We're taking control There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong There's so many ways to be wicked. Hey, hey, hey, hey. We got all the ways to be W-i-c-k-e-d. We got all the ways to be W-i-c-k-e-d. We got all the ways to be W-i-c-k-e-d. We got all the ways to be. So many ways to be wicked" They all sing before Mason throws an apple at Ben who catches it and bites it.

Mason's eyes opened to a flood of paparazzi asking him tons of questions, it was all a dream. Dammit! "Mason, what do you think about your mother taking over the isle!" A man shouted at him, of course she took it over. Suddenly an arm wrapped around his, Audrey. "Shoo!" She shouted at the paparazzi. The fairy godmother then ran bigger and escorted them off of the school premises. "Is everything okay May?" Audrey asked, Mason nodded. His hands started to shake but he ignored it, "I'm just tired, I'm going to head to bed." He said smiling, "I'll walk you." She added, Mason shook his head, "I'm staying in Mal's dorm whilst Ben moves us into the castle. You know how much she hates you." Mason said. She nodded and hugged him, "I love you!" She said, "I love you too!" Mason added before walking into the school. He felt all of the magic bubble up causing him to bolt into Mal and Evie's room.

His eyes glowed purple and his hands set on fire. "Oh my god!" Mal shouted before taking his hand, suddenly the fire disappeared and his eyes went back to normal. "Are you okay?" Mal asked. "I'm fine." He said, acting as if nothing had happened, he took a seat on Mal's bed and smiled. "Don't you ever just miss screaming at people and making them run away from you?" Mason said looking at Mal, "sometimes, but here I get to be with Jay AND I get to do art on a canvas instead of a wall. Auradon is perfect, and I never thought I'd say that." Mal said, she looked down at her mother who was in a cage. Six months ago, Mal's mother changed into a lizard due to the spell they caused. Mason smiled but on the inside he was screaming, he then looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was brown, his eyes were now blue and his outfits had changed from denim to polyester. What had he let himself become. "You're right." He lied, he then looked down at his phone. It had a reminder, 'Chemistry test' was written in it, and it was in their next class. Mason grabbed his spell book and found a spell, "make it easy, make it quick. Learn this stuff in a tick." He said before grabbing the chemistry book and flipping through it. "HEY! That should be in the museum with Evie's mirror and my spell book!" Mal said, "What are all these spells?" She added before realising, "You copied my spells?" She shouted. Mason nodded, Mal rolled her eyes. "You need a serious withdrawal!" She said, Carlos then walked into the room, "Mason, do you have it?" He asked. Mason nodded and handed a truth gummy to him, "are you sure you want that? I know if I ate that then I'd say some things that would get me sent back to the isle!" Mason said. Carlos nodded and said, "I want to tell Jane how I feel about her." Mason nodded but all of a sudden Dude ate the gummy out of Carlos' hand. "Oh my god." Mason said. "Give me a belly rub!" Dude said, "what do I do?" Carlos said. "Enjoy." Mason said before leaving. After his chemistry test, Mason practically ran out and bumped into Ben. "Mason, just the person I was looking for!" Ben said smiling, Mason chuckled and kissed him. "I missed you." Mason said to Ben, "I missed you too, and now we can be together. The room is finished!" Ben said. Mason smiled, "yay!" He shouted before Ben looked down at his phone, "I have to go, see you tonight for dinner." He said Mason looked confused. "The dinner you prepared? With all my favourite meals." Ben added. Oh my gosh. "Yep, that's all ready!" Mason added before Ben kissed him and left. Mason opened his locker and grabbed his spell book, he found a spell and ran out of Auradon prep and to the lake where they had their first date. How did it slip his mind, and why the hell did he say he would make Ben a feast!!!