Chapter 8

Tall like slender and disguised as a shadow. The Little Devil stares up to nothing with a blank face but somehow, she gets a very intense feeling about this creature. She feels him hiding his smile on his face like he was ready to play a game. The Little Devil clenches her fist as her nails dig into her palm of her hand. He slowly bent down to meet her eye. He tilts his head to the side as he chuckles at the admiration of her features and the deadly stare, she gives him.

"What is this immortal doing here in the land of the living? Aren't you supposed to be in the underworld?"

The Little Devil didn't respond as she stood in silence, but she can feel herself sweating nervously.

"Hmph? Interesting, I see you 're hanging with someone that is not your kind. What a shameful event you're going to pull when the heaven of god finds out his precious Little Angel is going to be taken for granted"

He laughs hysterically, the Little Devil digs her nail into her palm even deeper.

"I know you desire her wings for a reward from the underworld but don't worry I won't tell unless...."

"Unless what?"

He chuckles and leans forward to look straight into her scarlet eyes and speaks.

"I get have her on my own"

The Little Devil stood in shock of his words replaying in her head how much he wanted her. No, she wanted to protect her for herself. He grins widely and lean back to mock her.

"What's so special about her?"

The Little Devil crosses her arm to look him in the eye ready to attack.

"Haven't you noticed? Her heart is pure like an innocent child, and the way she killed her kindness to others with a bright smile. You are going admit it, she's different and what I'm saying is, she sees you as someone who is vulnerable and trustworthy for whatever circumstances"

The Little Devil has realized about Little Angel characteristics and affection shows how much she treated her with full love.

"Oh, I almost forgot, keep this between me and you, I work with the angels"

The Shadow in Disguise mischievous laugh had got the Little Devil more concerned about the Little Angel safety.

'Should she stop him or let him have her?'

"How...how are you able to connect with gods?"

"Well.... It something you shouldn't worry about"

"No I think I should worry about it! How the hell did you even know about the Little Angel!?"

He hesitates and smirk.

"I disguise myself as one of them-"

"An Angel"

"Yes, I been fitting in the crowd like a regular Angel when I first laid eyes on the Little Angel. The way she smiles, dance, and sing is everything that I can adore. She a type of girl what every male wants"

It clicks, the reason why he is so into the Little Angel is because he has been watching her from afar, memorizing her beauty and watching every move she takes to take his breath away.

'Does she know him? Does she realize who he is?'

"Well my time is up darling, I would see you again soon when you make up your mind to join me"

The Shadow in Disguise walks away from the Little Devil with no response. Thinking if she able to get her wings to be claim as queen but somehow, she doesn't have the desire to take her beloved wings away nor she doesn't have the attention to do it so. Everything was going to quickly for the Little Devil. She finally found peace, she finally found a friend, she finally found home, and now she finally playing with fire. However, she has to do it for her and the underworld. The pressure, combined with the thoughts that were racing through her mind, could force her to make a decision. She couldn't help but finally made a decision.