Chapter 5

The Little Angel and her friend flew up to the sky and landed on fluffy clouds. The Little Angel was staring at her friend with a furious look on face like if she was ready to punch someone or the wall. The Little Angel has to say something about incident that happened in the land of the living.

"Do me a solid favor would ya?"

The Little Angel gulp, wondering whether she was going to make her do something bad.

"Yeah?"

She questions.

"Don't tell him we saw a devil"

The Little Angel question even more about her suspense.

"W-what do you mean?"

Keeping a secret from the god will be a real cause of disaster from heaven.

"If he finds out the devil is on the land of the living. He will banish the angels from visiting the humans and stay up here until they leave."

With a warning, her friend turned to face the Little Angel's eyes. The Little Angel was nervous, and shivers ran down her spine as a reaction of the stare.

"B-but how are the humans going to give or keep their prayers to order to save them? What's going to happen to them?"

Her friend sigh.

"That's why I'm telling you. Do not tell him because I know humans need us because I'm not going to let that beast take their souls to evil and conquer the world."

The Little Angel nods and thought about the Devil in the forest. In her gut, she knows she isn't harmful whether her friend believe she is. She must be something then be more than the beast.

"So what? What are we going to do"

She took a deep breath and said.

"I rather have someone to go down and have things to be taken care of because I'm not dealing with that evil-"

"I CAN DO IT!"

Her friend was startled of her yelling and questions her about taking the position.

"You sure?"

"Yes! If someone goes down there and finds the devil he or she will tell the god and he will banish the angels to ever set foot on the land"

Her friend tilt her head thinking the Little Angel might have a point.

"And between you and me. We both have to deal the evil situation"

"Hmph. You might have a point Little Angel but are you sure you can handle it?"

The little angel smiled ear to ear and nodded constantly. Her friend giggles.

"Okay just so you know you are on your own."

She pats her head.

"Trust me, I can handle it!"

"Well Okay.. I have stuff to do, see you later Little Angel"

Both wave at each other goodbye as the Little Angel looks over at the sun already setting down behind the mountains. She sat down on the fluffy clouds watching until it goes down. She was thinking about the devil she met earlier and how she gaze at her eyes.
she never expected her eye color to change. The mysterious dark brown eyes showed her true color. She thought about something that came into her mind which has been bothering her the whole time. She thought to herself.

'Why would a devil be here in the land of the living?'