Chapter 2

~700 years later~

The portal has opened and evils are free but there was an issue. A message was sent from the god and said only one evil can remain in the land of the living. It was a difficult decision for them but they have to be wise and careful. They have to wait a year for a conclusion. Constantly yelling, and brutal fighting and neither of them have no answer. The underworld is a cruel place where all evil dwells and despises one another, with soul and power being the only things that pass through their minds.

The littles ones have their own lives. The angelic beauty always watched the humans from above the clouds. Her long wavy brunette hair always hangs out from her shoulder and her eyes colored like the forest green brightens, when she sees a blue butterfly passing by. When she smiles with her rosy cheeks gives butterfly on angels stomach. She has peachy tone skin that gives a complement on her white gown outfit . She was beautiful and sweet like honey. When she talks; it's like a singing lullaby. She smells like a spring of flowers. When she hugs, it's like a fluffable teddy bear. All the angels in heaven lives for the Little Angel. The angels always wanted her around them because of her love and spirit. Like everyone needed her the most because she blossomed like the sun. However...when she is alone. She always feels like she doesn't belong. She was always bored of the usual things; in fact, she just want something more than being in heaven. She tells herself, "Will something miraculous ever happen to me?" No answer. She brushed her long white gown as she sat down on the clouds and watched the human lives go by hoping someone will change her world. She needed someone close and loved. Someone who will come to her life and to make a difference. Her tears roll down on her rosy cheeks as she watches the sunset right before her eyes. It has been like this for many years since she was born in heaven, and nothing has changed for her.

A Horrendous little devil sitting on a dark burned rock in the underworld. Watching the demons walk by her pushing and shoving from one another.

She chuckles.

Her hair color are color like the raven. Eyes darker than chocolate. Skin white as snow. Teeth sharp like a vampire. Her Horns are small from her head but sharp. Tail like a devil. She was terrifying and rude. No one ever talked to her. Nobody wants to hear her speak, and no one cares about each other. They just looked at each other and went away. She can smell herself, and it smells exactly like burn. She brushed her short hair back and threw her hood over her head as she brought her knees up to her chest and hug it tightly. She places her chin on her knee while she watches the demons go by. She looks up at the dark sky where there's no light to see. She thought to herself 'Will she ever see the light?' Will someone come take her hand to a place where she has never been. She sits and waits; slowly closing her eyes as time went by as she falls asleep just imagining seeing the light. After a year of being born, no one dares to love and care for her since they are too cold-hearted to be around her because she is unusual.

Will these little darlings ever find something they want? Will they ever find the satisfaction they always needed? Will they reach to the top until they fall?