"And this enemy you're talking about is the Death Busters, correct?" asked Prince Taiyou.

The Outer Sailor Guardians nodded in response.

"Please tell us. What exactly are the Death Busters?" asked Sailor Venus. "And where did they come from?"

"They're aliens from the Tau Star System," replied Sailor Neptune. "They came from a dimension far from space-time to take over this world."

Sailor Mercury then suddenly remembered. "The Tau Star System? I've heard that name before."

"We don't know much about them, but the entire Mugenzu area is shrouded in a mysterious aura," continued Sailor Pluto. "A powerful and enormous one that was most likely the reason why they got drawn to this world. The space-time in the area is heavily distorted, by accident or design, I cannot say, but it seems to be their point of entry. Whatever the case, we must remove this tear quickly. If we don't, the invasion will only get worse from here."

"We've been posing as academy students to try and keep tabs on the enemy," went on Sailor Uranus. "But I'm afraid that's impossible now that we can't keep up that facade.

"We're sorry that you ended up getting caught in the middle of it," apologized Sailor Neptune. "We never meant for that to happen. However, these Death Busters are our enemies, so we'll deal with them ourselves."

"But it's too risky you three to do that!" protested Sailor Venus. "We can help you if we fight them together-"

"Stay out of it," interrupted Sailor Uranus curtly. "You'll only get in the way."

"This is our job, and we'll handle it," insisted Sailor Neptune calmly. "Princess, Prince, for the mission to go smoothly and swiftly, we can't afford to waste any more time."

"We understand that, and that's why we're saying that you should let us help you," said Princess Serenity.

"That's right. There's strength in numbers, and we're a lot stronger than you give us credit for," pointed out Prince Taiyou. "Not to mention, we've also-"

"Do you want to be in danger that much?!" Sailor Uranus suddenly burst out. "Once the Death Busters figured out we've left the academy, there's no telling when they'll try to come after us!"

Princess Serenity and the others were speechless. But Sailor Uranus's expression softened.

"The three of us each live in one of the condo towers that surround Mugenzu, keeping constant surveillance," she went on gently. "I promise you; we won't fail."

Princess Serenity and Prince Taiyou could only stare at Sailor Uranus, the two of them looking very worried. Sailor Uranus then walked over to Princess Serenity, gently touching the top of her head.

"Please don't look so sad, Princess," soothed Sailor Uranus. "Honestly, I didn't mean to confuse you."

Princess Serenity then remembered the instances in which she was with Haruka, including the kiss, which made her cheeks slightly rose pink.

"Sailor Uranus isn't one gender or the other. She is both," explained Sailor Neptune. "As a sailor guardian, she possesses the strength of both a man and a woman." She turned to Prince Taiyou. "And I owe you an apology as well, my prince," she said humbly. "I never meant to confuse you either."

"We three aren't like you. We all possess special abilities that none of you have," continued Sailor Uranus. "We've also been given greater power and stronger items too."

"Which makes us better equipped to deal with these threats," said Sailor Neptune. "So just leave to us."

"And these stronger items you're talking about," spoke Tuxedo Mask. "Are they the talismans that will bring destruction?"