Ami looked up. "Oh. Forgive me. I was thinking, is all," she said. "I guess I'm still a bit shaken up after what we found out the other day."

"You're telling me," said Makoto. "I'll say this much. Things have gotten so complicated; I still can't believe that Mugen Academy is the base of the Death Busters,"

"That Yui Bidou girl being a member of the Witches 5," cut in Minako. "And to add to that, Haruka and Michiru turning out to be Sailor Uranus and Neptune."

"That's not what I'm worried about," said Ami. "It's about my fight with Viluy. She was so powerful and overwhelmed me so easily. I couldn't do anything against her, and yet Sailor Uranus, or rather Haruka, was able to defeat her in seconds. I'm too weak, and I feel useless."

"Don't beat yourself, Ami," soothed Harusuke. "The important thing was that you came out of that battle alive, and thanks to you, we found out a lot of information about the enemy."

"Yes, but still. I wish I could have been a bit stronger and had my Planet Powers unlocked," said Ami. "At least then, I wouldn't have been so easily defeated."

"Come on, Ami. You'll get stronger before you know it," Minako spoke kindly while giving Ami a comforting squeeze. "So, please don't feel bad."

"Yeah, and you'll get your Planet Powers one day," said Usagi. "Besides, there's one power of yours that's as strong as any power, and that's your brainpower."

"Wow, Usagi said something helpful," chuckled Rei. "No matter how many times it happens, it's still out of character for you. You sure you're not an alien from another planet, Usagi?"

Usagi's cheeks puffed up in an angry pout. "Shut up, Rei! You know I'm not!" she scowled crossly.

Everyone laughed, even Ami.

"Why don't we all go home now?" suggested Artemis. "It's getting late, and you guys have school tomorrow."

Everyone then started for home, but as they did, while Ami had cheered up a little, she still felt a bit sad on the inside, wondering if she would ever get strong enough when the time came.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, at Mugen Academy, Yui Bidou, aka Viluy, was alone in her classroom busily at work, typing away on her computer. Her fingers danced at the keyboard as she furiously scanned through one program after another, transferring it to her Nanocuff while it was connected. Finally, after a few minutes, her device let out a beep, signaling that the programming was complete.

"There. Now my Nanobots will be stronger than ever before," Yui spoke in triumph as she remembered back to the previous battle. "I'll admit it, I miscalculated. I didn't expect Sailor Uranus and Neptune to show up, and to add to that, reveal their true identities. I was lucky to make it out of there alive."

She typed away on her computer and pulled up the profiles of both Haruka and Michiru.

"So, Haruka Tenoh and Michiru Kaioh, also known as Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune," Viluy thought to herself. "Those two have become quite the thorns at my side, but none of them are like her." She then pulled up a profile of a certain blue-haired girl. "I'll admit it, allowing her to come to Mugen was my biggest blunder. She's seen and knows too much, and if Magus Kaolinite or Master Pharoh 90 were to find out..."

A small bead of sweat of feat trickled down Viluy's brow as she shuddered. However, she remained confident.

"I must eliminate Ami Mizuno before anyone has a chance of finding out about this, and I know just where to start looking for her, as well as the perfect plan."