"Hey, Old Man," asked Harusuke. "What's up?"

Rei's Grandpa then looked up. "Oh, it's you, kids," he said. "Good to see you."

"Hey, what's with the box?" asked Usagi. "Did someone give you a present or something?"

"And do you know those guys that just walked past us?" wondered Makoto.

"Don't worry. It's nothing to be concerned about; those gentlemen were dropping something off, is all," replied Rei's Grandpa. "And about this package, could you kids give this to Rei? She should be in her room."

He handed the box to Usagi and walked away, leaving the teens puzzled.

"It's for Rei, huh?" said Minako. "I wonder who it could be from; a secret admirer?"

"I wonder if it came from those men that we saw earlier," suggested Ami. "It would make sense."

"Well, that's something only Rei can tell us," said Harusuke. "So, why don't we get that box to her and have her open it?"

The teens then went inside the house and soon found Rei, waiting in their study room.

"Hey, guys. It's about time," greeted Rei. "I was about to get everything set up."

"Hey, Rei. There's a present for you," said Usagi. "Your grandpa asked us to give it to you."

The ordango blonde then presented the box to Rei, and upon seeing it, Rei seemed to tense up while staring at it. Then, she untied the ribbon, opened the letter, and read it. When she finished reading a few seconds later, her eyes went wide, appearing to be shocked as well as appalled.

"What's the matter, Rei?" asked Usagi. "You look upset."

Rei didn't answer as she took off the ribbon from the box, lifted the lid, and took the item out of its box. It was a beautiful white gown as pure as snow, had lots of frills, and even a veil. The moment they saw this, all of the girl's eyes sparkled with amazement as well as bewilderment.

"I-Is that what I think it is?!" gasped Ami.

Usagi and Minako squealed. "It's a wedding dress!" the two of them cried out excitedly.

"Whoa...! It looks so beautiful!" said Makoto.

Even Harusuke was amazed. "Yeah. I hadn't seen one of these since back when Ms. Akiyama was getting married, but never something as fancy as this one," he said. "Makes me wonder who the blushing bride is."

Rei wasn't as amazed; a look of dread and anger crossed her face for a brief moment. Then, she hastily stuffed the note into the envelope, putting it into her pocket, quickly put the wedding dress back into the box, and slammed the lid on it.

"All right, that's enough of that," Rei said with a twitching eyebrow. "Let's get started on study hall.

Usagi and the others were surprised.

"What's the matter with you, Rei?" wondered Usagi. "You're acting a bit strangely."

"And who sent you that dress?" wondered Minako. "I got to know who it is!"

"It's nothing important," said Rei curtly. "Everything's fine."

"Are you sure?" wondered Harusuke. "You seem to be trying to hide something. Not to mention that now that we know what's in the box, we got to know who sent it to you, and you seem to know who it is."

"Just forget it," insisted Rei. "We have an important test coming up, and we don't have time for this idle chatter. So if it's all the same to you, I'm going to put this in my room, and I expect you all to start studying."