They soon came up to the shop, and Harusuke went inside to buy the crepes. Usagi waited outside eagerly, waiting for her brother to return. But as she waited, she saw something that made her gasp with surprise. Just a few blocks down was Michiru, who was talking to Mamoru. Usagi quickly hid behind a tree and peered out, watching the two.

"It's Mamo, but... what's he doing with Michiru?" Usagi thought to herself.

Michiru then took out a white envelope and handed it to Mamoru, who accepted it with a smile. Michiru then turned on her heel and walked away, but not before giving Mamoru a radiant smile, making Usagi feel jealous.

"Why does he seem so happy?" she thought to herself. "Is he interested in her?"

Not wanting to watch anymore, she turned away, but as she did, she found herself staring face to face with Haruka, who had come from the other direction. A moment of silence passed between the two, neither saying a word. Then, Haruka turned away as she spoke.

"Your friends were pretty clear that they didn't want anywhere near you, so I wasn't going to try and come around here anymore," said Haruka. "But then... I missed you, Bun-Head."

Usagi couldn't help but gasp as she instinctively remembered the dream she had with Haruka kissing her, which in turn made her heartbeat begin to quicken. "Wh-What's going on? Why is my heart beating so fast?" she thought to herself. "It's strange..."

"Hey, you all right, Bun-Head? You seem spaced out."

Haruka's voice snapped Usagi back to reality, making her jump a little bit.

"N-No! It's nothing, Haruka!" squeaked Usagi as she averted her eyes. "I'm fine. Really.

As Usagi looked away, she happened to see a poster, and she was surprised to see that Michiru was on it, wearing an elegant dress while playing the violin. It also had large letters that read: "Michiru Kaioh's Violin Recital."

"Wow. I didn't know Michiru was so famous," Usagi murmured aloud.

"Yeah, she is," said Haruka as she gazed at the poster with a hint of wistfulness. "You hear her play just once, and you'll wish you can listen to her forever. The way she breathes life into her violin is magical." Then Haruka dug into her pocket, took out a wad of tickets, and handed them over to Usagi. "If you're interested, you should come."

Usagi was surprised, but she accepted the tickets anyway. Haruka then turned to leave, but before she walked away, she looked back.

"Hey, I know that I call you Bun-Head and that you're Harusuke's sister, but I want to know your real name," said Haruka. "Could you please tell me what it is?"

"It's Usagi," replied the ordango. "Usagi Tsukino."

"Usagi, huh? That's a cute name," smiled Haruka. "It suits you."

Then, a strong gust of wind blew about, making Usagi shield her eyes. But when she looked up as the wind died down, Haruka had wisely disappeared.

"She's gone," Usagi thought to herself. "Here one minute and gone the next, just like the wind."

Then, Harusuke came out of the store with the crepes, and when he saw his sister standing there with a blank look, he was puzzled.

"Is something wrong, Usagi?" he asked. "You look like you saw a ghost or something."

Usagi shook the cobwebs out of her head. "N-No, it's nothing," she said. "Everything's fine." But inside, she felt confused, surprised, and most of all, curious. "Who are you, Haruka Tenoh?" she wondered in thought. "I want to know more about you."