Jungkook: you either stop talking shit or I'll make you to.

Jungkook said with a glare when tae asked him if he was disgusted. Why would jungkook be disgusted by it? This is one of the happiest things to share with your lover and yet tae didn't tell him about this earlier and now he knew it from someone else in the most accusing way. And tae didn't even defend himself when the girl accused him which made his blood boil.
That girl crossed her fucking limits and he will make sure to teach her a lesson.

Jungkook: let's leave now.

Jungkook said after wearing the shirt and tae nodded his head like a good boy. Jungkook walked out of the room and Tae followed behind him like a lost puppy with a cute pout.

Tae's pov:

God, he looks scary when he glares. Did I make him mad? Should I pull him back and kiss him to reduce his anger like they do in movies? Should I? But what if he pushes me away? that would be so embarrassing. Ahhh This is all because of that stupid lebbaca girl!! I was too focused on kookie's reaction that I let her leave. I will teach her a lesson for eyeing my kookie and for bad-mouthing me.

Jungkook: can you walk faster?

I heard kookie's voice. Why does he sound so hot when he is angry?

Tae: Can't you walk slowly?

I thought to myself sassily And when I lifted my head to look forward I found kookie walking back to me. Oh...did I fucking say that out loud???

A/n pov:

Jungkook came back and pushed tae to the wall and caged him in-between his arms. Tae's eyes widened at the sudden action.

Jungkook: you got a very sassy mouth baby. But where did this mouth go when that bitch told that you'll claim some other man's child as mine? Huh?

Jungkook asked lowly as his thumb traced tae's lower lip making the pretty male's breath hitch.

Jungkook: you should have told her that I'm the only one who can touch you, kiss you, and make love with you, no one else can do that to you. The moment we confessed we became each other' tae. You should get that in your head first. I don't love you to give you away to some other man. I love you to make you mine one day. Do you get me?

Jungkook spoke firmly looking straight into tae's eyes. Even though jungkook's words were firm tae can still feel the love in every word. These words stirred many emotions which made tae's eyes hold unshed tears.

Tae: I...I have heard a lot of accusations about me kookie, it's not something new to me. I'm scared kookie, I'm scared if I say all of it you'll be disgu-

He wasn't able to complete the word as jungkook smashed his lips to tae's in a rough kiss taking away his breath. He sucked tae's bottom lip harshly while griping his hips firmly. Tae hissed at the roughness but didn't stop jungkook. The unshed tears flowed from tae's eyes.
Jungkook broke the kiss when they were breathless. He wiped tae's tears and kissed his eyes softly.

Jungkook: Didn't I say not to talk shit?
And next time if I hear anything like this I won't just stop with a kiss.

Jungkook spoke squeezing his waist with his strong hands.

Jungkook: And remember I will never be disgusted with you!! And I never told you to force yourself to open up. I'll wait for you baby. You can tell me once when you are ready, till that I'm ready to wait for you.

Jungkook said sincerely making tae's heart explode with happiness. This man in front of him is so understanding. This made tae fall deeper in love with his bunny. He hugged jungkook tightly and cried on his shoulder. It was so overwhelming. Jungkook hugged him back tightly pressing their bodies together and placed a soft kiss on his head. They both stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes.

Jungkook: Now stop crying, my babies future mama.

Jungkook teased when tae's cries didn't stop. Jungkook brought his one hand to tae's clothed tummy and rubbed it softly.

Tae: W-why are you saying it in p..plural? We will not have more than one baby.

Tae spoke in-between his hiccups, making jungkook pout, but jungkook knows that's not going to happen. He'll convince tae to have at least around 4 to 5 babies.

Jungkook: why is that~ don't you want our home to be filled with cute little bunnies like me?

Jungkook questioned with a pout.
Feeling like someone just stole his banana milk.

Tae: We already have our Twins to take care of, first you learn to manage them both. Then we'll have many babies ok?

Tae said sniffling loudly, making jungkook pout and nod.

Jungkook: Ok, now come let's go before someone else come and ruin our mood.