New things (smut) -Draco

You kissed Draco passionately on the lips. You brushed your tongue over his bottom lip asking for entrance and soon you were exploring the inside of his mouth with your tongue

Draco moaned at the new feeling but soon tangled his tongue with yours
You pulled his hair back making his head go back and exposing his neck

Slowly, you left marks all from his neck down to his chest. You took his nipple in your mouth and fiddled with the other one making Draco gasp at this "d- darling what are you doing?" "You know... just exploring new things" "that- mmm that feels really nice" you sucked on his other nipple a bit then went down and unbuckled his pants.

You pushed him on the bed and pinned his arms above him "have you ever had your a*s played with?" You asked him "n-no mommy" "would you be ok with me trying it?" He nodded unsure of what you would do. You put two fingers to his lips "suck on them like a good boy" he took your fingers in his mouth and sucked on them coating them in saliva "such an obedient boy for me"

You took your fingers our and introduced the tip of your pointer finger at his entrance. Draco squealed when your finger went deeper in "tell me if you want me to stop. It will feel weird at first but just trust me. You trust mommy don't you?" "Y-yes I trust mommy so- much"

You let Draco adjust to the feeling of your finger in him then slowly pumped your finger in and out.

Draco shortly moaned in response to your finger so you added a second finger. "Mommy- that f- ngh that feels so good" you curled your fingers deep in him hitting his prostate. Draco arched his back and moaned loud "you're being such a good boy for mommy did you know that?" He nodded "words dear" "yes mommy I want to be good- ahh- I want to be good just for you" you took you free hand to his c*ck and started going up and down on it.

Both hands stimulating him made him cum very soon. Arching his back and curling his toes he shot out white strings of c*m covering your hand and his stomach

"good boy. Did you like that?" Draco nodded vigorously "yes mommy that felt really nice" he was still catching his breath when you started kissing his lips sweetly "hey puppy?" "Yeah?" "How about round two? I was thinking we could maybe try a strap on?" "Whatever you say mommy. I know you won't hurt me. Use me mommy"

You smirked then took out a 10 inch strap on. Draco's eyes widened at the sight of the toy. You put it on then walked over to Draco. He gulped then looked at you then the strap then back at you.

You lubed it up nicely then positioned yourself at his entrance "can I hold your hand?" "Of course Draco" you intertwined your fingers with his and gently squeezed his hand. You pushed the strap on in Draco very slowly yet he still hissed in pain "I know it hurts puppy but trust me it will feel better"

You waited a bit for him to get adjusted then started thrusting into him slowly "mommy it hurts" "I know just wait a little ok?" You picked up your pace but Draco squeezed your hand really tight "it- it really hurts mommy" you sighed and took out the strap

"it was probably too big for your first time. I'm sorry I hurt you" you kissed his head and took off the strap "wait I would still like to try it with a smaller one" "are you sure?" He nodded. You put on a 6 inch strap on and slid the tip in Draco

He hummed at the sensation and motioned for you to go deeper. "F*ck mommy that feels so good" he threw his head back as you started thrusting in him. The faster you went the louder he moaned. You once again took hold pf his hand and leaned over him "look at me in the eyes while I f*ck you. I wanna see that pretty face of yours" he opened his eyes and tried to maintain eye contact with you. Very soon after he was close "m- mommy I- uhhhh- mommy I'm cl- mmm- close" "come puppy" he shot out his strings of cum rolling his eyes to the back of his head. His face contorted into pure bliss as he came down from his high

He's such a pretty person honestly and seeing him under you like this turned you on a lot "you did so good puppy. Im proud of you" you got a towel and cleaned him off then laid down next to him and held his head close "thank you mommy I really liked that" "I love you" you stroked his hair as he sighed contentedly "I love you"