Chapter 2

"H...Help, my mum, she's not here". A 10 year old Izuku Midoriya is knelt in front of the wreckage of his burnt home, crying. Two quirk users, one hero and one villain, had come blasting through the area just minutes before. It had been a short chase after a street robbery. The Pro hero Endeavour was the one who was in pursuit. And also the one who set Izukus house on fire as collateral damage. Izuku is snapped back to reality by the sound of shifting rubble. The rescuers had found Inko. She had been crushed by the falling building, and died instantly. In some ways, a merciful demise. For young Izuku, however, it was torture. To lose his mother at 10 years old is a fate that should befall no-one.

After the incident Izuku was alone, his father had died years before, of a heart attack. He lived on the street for a while. no-one gave him a second glance. Eventually, after a year of living under bridges in tents, he was approached by a tall man with long dark hair."Izuku Midoriya? I'm Shota Aizawa, a teacher at UA, Japans top hero academy." The man spoke in a deep but gentle voice. "I have been tasked with finding you and bringing you there. Principal Nezu has read your file. That's a pretty impressive quirk you've got young one. And I'm sorry about your mother. But, at UA we believe we have the perfect place for you. There's a section of the school that takes in and cares for animals that developed quirks. We believe it to be perfect for your training and growth. " Izuku considers for a moment, and agrees to go with Aizawa. Anything would be better than his current situation.

Once at UA Izuku is stunned by the size of the place. The Large pillars of glass and steel that made up the main portion of the school inspired so many thoughts and feelings in young Izukus mind. After he being provided with a shower and clean clothes, he is led into a large room with a desk by the far wall. There appeared to be a rodent of some kind perched on the oak table. "Greetings Izuku Midoriya, I am Nezu." The rodent spoke. " I shall guide you through the life you shall lead for the next 5 years, until you are 16, at which point I hope you will consider enrolling at this school. You would be more than welcome to."
" Thank you Mister Nezu, Sir."
"Please call me Principal"
"Yes Mister Nezu, si... I mean Principal"
After this meeting Izuku is taken to the Department of Involved Creature Care or DICC for short. Along the way he receives many stares from curious students. He pays them no heed.

Upon arrival he is greeted by the Overseer of the department. Aizawa introduces them.
"Midoriya, this is Rem Bella, she is the Head of this section of the school. Her quirk is called "Beast-tamer", it allows her to speak to, calm and control all types of beast. I'm sure she can help you get stronger."
"Nice to meetcha! I'm Rem Bella. But you can call me Rem."
"Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you Rem."
A small ,young figure stood before Izuku. Jet black hair stretched to below her chest and a deep purple dress with red and white tints adorned her child-like frame. She seemed to be around Izukus age, but Izuku concluded that there was almost certainly a very good explanation for her position at such a young age. He decided not to pry.

The years slowly passed and Izuku gained more control over his summons. He also added to the roster of familiars he could summon. A few of his most frequent summons included Asla, a large silver bull with three medium sized horns with unbeatable strength. Asla was unrivaled in terms of ramming strength. He had retractable black armour that provided top of the range defence. Another was Boa, a 5 metre long jet black serpent with of the charts grip strength and the ability to emit venoms and gases, mainly from his mouth, with varying effects, such as sleep, poison and, with enough training, brief mind control. Another was Titan, a 15 metre tall golem of
jagged crystal. It's size allowed it to punch with immense force. It was very difficult to take down. The last of his frequents was Sabre, a shadow-like swordsman equipped with a razor sharp rapier. Sabres attack speed something to behold. He maneuvers his sword at speed surpassing light and can move his body faster than sound. However, Sabre lacks in physical strength, choosing to specialise in swordplay and speed. Of these, only Sabre had the ability to speak, however all could understand his words and each one was forever loyal to Izuku.