Leviathan: "I wouldn't worry about that, whatever stories you've heard are probably true. Now I know your here for the documents, follow me. You are the new assistant right?"

Y/n: "Yup." You give a short answer.

You start walking past her while her mer-demon crew keeps working on the barnacle filled ship.

Y/n: "Could I ask a question?"

Leviathan: "It's the least I can do for almost killing you."

Y/n: "Who did you want to kill?"

Leviathan: "Ahh, you know, every Ring has there conflicts, we have one with the Sloth Ring, nothing I can't sort out, but they try to send spies sometimes, I just want to know who's doing it- sorry give me a moment."

You walk under deck and get to the brig, she enters a cage where a demon is shackled to the wall.

Leviathan: "Ready to speak now?" She says baring her teeth.

The demon spits on her shoe.

Leviathan: "Hmm?"

It's like time pauses for a moment, then the tentacles on her head rip the demon's arm off with pure raw strength, like it was a twig.

Demon: "AHHHHHH-"

The arm is then shoved in his mouth.

Leviathan: "Do you want to die again you earth scum. Hm? Is that it! [Sigh]." She walks out the cage. "Get something out of him." She says to one of her crew members.

She walks back over to you.

Leviathan: "Sorry, need to get some information out of him."

Y/n: "No, no it's fine, nothing I haven't seen before at least. Pandemonica can get really annoyed with people sometimes."

You follow her down even further below deck until you get to a hallway.

Leviathan: "I just finished doing the papers, there all in here."

She opens the door to a crate, she moves over to open it, to find a bunch of reports and stuff.

Leviathan: "Though you don't look strong enough to hau-"

Y/n: "Stok" The papers fly into the small vortex.

Leviathan just looks dumbfounded.

You look over at her.

Y/n: "You good?" You ask.

Leviathan: "Yeah sorry, it's just we don't get many magic users here, it's usually people with weapon skills or similar things."

Y/n: "...Don't you have a pet Kraken and the ability of aquakinesis?"

Leviathan: "Look I can be interested in things okay." She walks closer.

Y/n: "I'm not making fun of you or anything, just asking."

Leviathan: "Better be."

Y/n: "Anyway, Boss wanted me to give this to you." Changing the subject.

You go to the vortex before it disappears and pull out a rum bottle.

Y/n: "She wanted me to get you whiskey... don't tell her I changed it."

Leviathan snatches the bottle of you, as you both start walking above deck.

Leviathan: "Thank god, I'm glad you did, I love this stuff, whiskey is good and all, but rum! Oh it's the best! I appreciate it- uh..." She goes into deep thought.