24. Bianchi Mansion

Mulai dari awal

Rose had little sympathy for what her father had done and she did not blame her mother at all for wanting to kill her father. But Ryan was her father. As much as she had hated what he had done to their family, he was still her father. She did not want him to die. He had no intention of returning her to the Bianchis. He had taken on the Mcloughins and almost had gotten her killed. But her mother did not blame the Mcloughins. She blamed Ryan for his stupid mistakes namely abducting her and then endangering her by taking on a crime family with no plan or protection whatsoever. If it wasn't for that boy who had saved her she was going to be dead and if it wasn't for the Alessndrinis there was a high likelihood that the mother and daughter were never going to see each other again.

Alessandrinis could protect the father and daughter from being found by anyone in their territories even if Rose and Ryan did not obtain new identities. No one could locate them in that territory because accessing the records of people living in that territory was not that easy and could not happen unless going through those who worked for the Alessandrinis. So the Bianchis could never find her by searching for her once they were settled in the Alessandrini territory. Lothario Alessandrini did not want to take chances with her life and had decided to change her identity and her father's identity. In the process his search was so accurate he had even come across who her mother was. He could just give her a fake passport and that would have been fine. But Lothario Alessandrini wanted to do things properly and give her a proper new identity with new records and erase all the old records of her and her father and as a result coming across her link to the Bianchis.

Rose remembered the incident when she was twelve years old very well and had put in her energy into making most of life. She was the liveliest girl. She counted her blessings. She was alive, her father was alive, her mother was happy, her family loved her. She was content. Of course there was one thing left to do. She wanted to thank that boy who had saved her life. She had no idea who he was but from the combat skills he had shown disarming an adult and killing two men with such ease without any form of struggle she had a pretty good idea he must have been connected to a criminal family. Definitely an Irish-American crime family because they were at a Mcloughlin mansion. He could have been connected to any Irish-American mob. By the judging of his nice clothes and how there was a wedding going on there was a high possibility he was either the son of a McLoughlin or the son of one of the guests. All those guests were pretty high ranking people and were close family or friends of the Mcloughins or their allies most likely. Either way she did not know how she was supposed to thank him. Her mother knew of the story well. She had understood that this boy had saved her life. Bianca Bianchi had made it clear that if Rose wanted to reward this boy one day, then Bianca was going to provide any help towards this reward that Rose wanted to give this boy. It was impossible to reward someone who saved your life. Nothing could make up for it. But she knew her mother did not want to reward him or his family with an alliance. He was most likely related or connected to an Irish-American mob boss. They were their enemies. It was not easy to trust a sworn enemy. That could have endangered their family if they did that. She could never have that on her conscious that because of her way of thanking a boy for saving her life, any of her family members got hurt. Regardless, she was grateful for what he had done. She truly was. She could only pray for his safety and happy life now. There was not much else she could do.

Rose had really moved on from that incident and was living her life without looking back and giving much thought to it. Surprisingly the incident had not really affected her life that much apart from breaking her mother's marriage with her father. Her mother felt nothing but pure hate towards him now. She did not want to hear his name or see him. Whenever her father came to see Rose, Bianca made sure she was somewhere far away in the property. It was as though her father was dead to her mother. This had made Rose think about her own love life. She was only sixteen. But she was in high school and teenage boys were everywhere. Her mother had that conversation with her about boys. Her mother had assured her that not all men were like her father. Some had honour and took care of their family. She encouraged her daughter that she was allowed to love but had made Rose promise to be open about her relationships with her and not hide anything. She had assured her she was going to be reasonable and not reject her suitors with no reason. She totally understood her mother and had no problem making that promise and keeping that promise. In fact she wanted her mother to give her advice on boys when she needed it.