A Threatening Message

Warning: more smut

During a dinner rush at the local pub, Bella sat in a booth with her two sisters nursing a tall draft. It had been awhile since their last get together but it was very much needed. Bella had been on edge every day for the past two weeks after the accidental proposal and the weird car outside of the shop. She had taken note of the same car passing by a few other times as well but didn't think it was necessary to call anyone. It had been over a year since she let her protection go and she was too proud of a person to go crawling back now. Why all of a sudden was someone stalking the shop? She had a gut feeling that Tom was behind this but this wasn't what the dinner was about, tonight was about her sisters and they were demanding answers. "Dora mentioned something happened between you and Hermione. I'm surprised we didn't have to drag your drunk ass home from the cabin again," Andy said with the most serious look on her face.

"Honestly, when Andy told me I was preparing myself for the long car ride with her again and you know how exciting that is," Narcissa rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I am a treat on a road trip and nobody here better forget that!" Andy said, throwing a soggy chip at the side of her younger sister's head.

"Enough," Bella quietly growled out which caused both of her sisters to smirk at her. "We didn't have a fight."

"Oh?" Cissy raised an eyebrow. "Then what happened."

Bella sighed and rolled her eyes, "look it's not a big deal and I don't really want to get into it here with other people around."

Andy laughed, "oh look Cissy. She must have forgotten who she is dealing with. When is the last time you let something go quietly? Me... never."

"Fine," Bella rolled her eyes, "we just had the most mind blowing sex." Both of the sisters made distinctly different faces, Cissy's was a face of disgust while Andy sported a face of intrigue. "When I say mine blowing... I mean it. I thought I was going to black out but we aren't going to get into the specifics."

The blonde sister held up her hand, "please don't. We don't want to hear the details."

The middle sister elbowed her booth partner in the side, "speak for yourself. Tonight, I want all the details."

"Anyway," Bella sounded only mildly annoyed, "after we fucked, we were cuddling and I started to fall asleep and I accidentally proposed to her." Both sisters sat in shock staring neither really knowing what to say, "you'd be surprised the shit a good fuck can make you say."

After a few moments to let Bella's words sink in, Cissy finally spoke up, "Have you talked to her about it?"

"Fuck no," Bella laughed nervously, "we've both successfully avoid the conversation for the past two weeks."

"You haven't spoken in two weeks?" The two sisters shared a look.

"No. We've spoken to each other. I think we've just both silently agreed to pretend like it didn't happen." Bella shrugged and took a sip from her beer. "But we also haven't had sex. Mainly because I'm afraid of what I'll offer her next time she fucks me."

"Bella," Andy said softly, "do you want to marry Hermione?"

Bella just shrugged, "I don't know. I mean eventually I assumed that's what would happen. But now? I don't know."

"We already consider her a part of the family," Cissy added. "We would love for it to be official one day."

"We haven't even been together a year yet. Isn't there some sort of thing about rushing?" Bella sighed and relaxed back against the booth.

"Well," Andy smirked, "you are getting really old." A chip smacked her in the forehead. "Okay. We have to stop throwing food." She laughed. "Seriously though, if the two of you are in the same place then who says you can't get married."