After the Fair

Bella wasn't wasting any more time. Hermione had agreed to come back to her flat after their date at the fair. Sure they could've walked back to the shop but Bella wasn't known for her patience. As soon as Hermione agreed, Bella pulled out her phone and ordered an Uber to come pick them up. It took all of her willpower not to ravish the younger woman in the back of the car. The ride back to The Dark Mark was quiet while the two sat in the back, looking out their respective windows. At one point, Hermione had reached over and grabbed a hold of Bella's hand in hopes to reassure her that she wanted this.

Once the Uber made it back to the front of the shop, the girls exited and stood out front in awkward silence. "Come on, this way." Bella lead Hermione around the back of the building towards a small set of metal stairs. "This back entrance leads into the kitchen." Bella stated grabbing Hermione's hand and pulling her up the stairs. Bella fumbled with the keys but eventually opened the door. Hermione was taken back by the nervous behaviors Bella had been demonstrating since they got in the Uber. She was certain after that display on the Ferris wheel, Bella would be having her way with her already.

"Are you okay, Bella?" Hermione asked when Bella handed her a short tumbler of whiskey.

"Yeah, perfectly fine." Bella said, leading Hermione into the living room and they both moved to sit on the couch.

Hermione sat down with her legs tucked under her, pressed into Bella's side. She held her whiskey in her right hand and brought her left hand around Bella's neck to play with her hair. "You just seem a bit nervous is all." Bella sighed and turned to look into Hermione's eyes. "I can just go and head out if we are rushing this." Hermione took a drink and put her glass on the coffee table.

Bella reached over and cupped her cheek. "No, please stay. I'm not really nervous, just unsure. I'm no stranger to this." Bella pointed, indicating entertaining women in her home. "But I am nervous to bring a woman home that I feel strongly towards. I haven't taken a woman out on a date in many years, Hermione. I don't want you to be rushed into doing anything you don't want to do yet." Bella stared into her eyes while rubbing a gentle thumb up and down the younger woman's cheek.

Hermione reached up and held onto Bella's wrist. "I do want this, Bella. I've wanted you since our first meeting. I can't stop thinking about you. I was a little worried about what would happen to my job if things don't work out but you are worth the risk." Hermione said, turning her head to place a kiss on Bella's palm. She heard a sharp intake of breath from Bella.

Hermione scooted a little closer to Bella so she was almost sitting in her lap. She leaned in to whisper in the older woman's ear. "We are both consenting adults and I'd very much like for you to finish what you started on the Ferris wheel. I've got an ache that won't go away." She breathed out as she licked along the shell of Bella's ear.

A fire had awoken in Bella. She reached up and grabbed Hermione under her jaw and turned her head away. She licked up the column on her throat and sucked hard on the spot where jaw met her throat. Hermione groaned, encouraging Bella on. "Fuck, Bella."

"We will get to that, pet." Bella all but growled as she bit down on Hermione's collarbone. Hermione whimpered as Bella licked the bruise she had just left. Bella pulled back and looked at her handiwork she left on the right side of Hermione's throat and collarbone. "Such pretty colors." Bella winked at Hermione. The younger woman surged forward and pulled Bella onto her lap. She straddled the brunette's lap and ground her hips down into Hermione. Bella leaned in and kissed Hermione once, twice and a third time before nipping at her bottom lip. At the same time she rocked her hips into Hermione's pelvis causing her to spread her legs as best she could and moan. Bella took the opportunity to slide her tongue into her companion's mouth and slowly slid along the wanting tongue of the other girl. The kissing had turned into a battle for dominance with Hermione eventually relented to Bella's lead and reached around to slide her hands into Bella's back pockets to drag her down and closer to where she needed her.