You Did What?!?

Warning: the beginning of this is pretty much porn picking up where the last chapter left off...

Hermione was dripping when they got into the car and Bella drove away from the restaurant. Her mind was completely gone and she still had yet to get the release she had been craving the entire day. There was no embarrassment left over wearing the vibrating underwear out in public, there was only desire coursing through her veins and she wasn't sure she was going to make it home. "So you liked the panties I'm guessing?" She heard her lover ask, not taking her eyes off of the road. Not being able to form words, she groaned in response. The restaurant was a good 15 minute drive from their studio so Hermione decided it was time to take matters into her own hands. She looked over at her girlfriend who smiled at her when they hit a red light. "Fuck this," Hermione pulled up her skirt,  shimmied out of the underwear and threw them into the backseat. Spreading open her legs, Bella could see the vast amount of moisture that had pooled throughout dinner. The brunette's hand immediately descended to her folds and made quick work of circling her needy, swollen clit. Screaming out her excitement at the contact, she rubbed tight, fast circles where she was deprived. "I can't wait any longer," she panted.

With her eyes closed and head thrown back onto the head rest, she gasped when she felt her girlfriend's long slim fingers join her own hand between her legs. "Let me help," Bella husked as she ran her skilled fingers up and down Hermione slick folds. "You are going to ruin my seat," she whispered as she entered her lover hard with two fingers. The angle Bella was pumping into her hit her g-spot with each thrust. She canted her hips, allowing Bella the privilege of delving deeper into her needy cunt. "Fuck Bella. Don't stop. I'm so close," her girlfriend was whining from the passenger seat. Only the soft pleas of Hermione along with the wet noises coming from her sex could be heard as Bella tried her hardest to concentrate of driving them home. "That's it Pet," she said as she felt Hermione's pussy constricting around her fingers, "cum for me." That's all it took, a simple command and Hermione was pushed off of her cliff into an earth shattering orgasm. An extra rush of liquid came out onto Bella's hand and arm, as Hermione soared through her release. "Fuck me," Bella whispered when she realized her girlfriend had squirted for the first time. Thankfully, they had just pulled up around the back of The Dark Mark. "Get out of the car," Bella's voice was dripping with sex. "I'm going to fuck you properly like you deserve."

Hermione wasn't sure she would be able to walk without her legs turning completely to jelly but she was ready for whatever Bella was going to give her so she managed to push through the after orgasm lull, open the door and climb out. When she looked back in, she saw the pool of her juices that she left behind and her eyes went wide. "Bella, did I..." she started asking, almost mortified but was cut off by a needy hand around her wrist.

"Yes you did, pet and now that I know you can, I'm determined to make it happen over and over again," she smirked as she pulled a sex dazed Hermione along into their house. Once the back door was closed, Bella picked her girlfriend up and carried her through to the bedroom where she threw her onto the bed. Making quick work of removing all of her own clothes, she watched as the brunette scrambled to do the same. "I'm going to have to go out and clean my car seat later." She laughed as she climbed over her lover who was sitting up in the center on the bed, bare before her. "I do, so love when you fall apart like that, pet. Such a wanton little thing, always eager to please everyone around her. Now, lay back," she gently guided her girlfriend down onto the bed and pressed her naked body against the other, "let me please you." Plump, red lips found purchase on Hermione's pulse pointed and sucked greedily as if it was her own personal source of oxygen. The brunette was already writhing below her and a husky chuckle erupted from above, sending vibrations through her body. "Desperate little thing, aren't you?" Bella licked up the column of her neck and started nibbling along the shell of her ear. "Tell me, love. What do you want?" She sucked Hermione's earlobe into her mouth as her girlfriend's mind finally joined her body in the moment, reaching up to pinch Bella's nipple, hard. "I want to wear the strap," Hermione gasped when Bella bit down on her collarbone. "I want you face down, ass up, tied to the bed and unable to move as I fuck you from behind."