Little Black Box

Two months had passed since the flatmates' get together. Bella and Hermione were growing closer during their time at work. There weren't many opportunities for Hermione to spend the night with her school projects picking up. Though there had been many opportunities to sneak off during work to get to know each other better to Bella's delight. She wanted to know everything that made her girlfriend moan. When Hermione finally had a chance to spend the night at Bella's it had been as if they haven't had proper sex in ages. "I've missed this pet. Tell me you'll be staying over tonight?" Bella husked between frantic kisses. Walking them backwards into the bedroom.

Hermione was just as affected by their heavy petting session that led them to Bella's studio having closed the shop up early. "Yes. I need you. I've been craving this." Hermione panted trying to catch her breath. Their clothes had been removed faster than Hermione thought possible. She found herself sprawled on the bed with Bella laying in between her legs. Bella wasted no time devouring her lover like she was her only form of oxygen. "Wait wait...Bella."

"What's wrong, love?" Bella asked, searching Hermione's eyes for discomfort. When no signs were found, Bella leaned back in to place soft kisses along Hermione's jaw.

"Nothing. I was only wondering if you'll finally show me what's in the box." Hermione gasped out when Bella started sucking on her neck like it was her last meal on earth.

"You really think you are ready for that, pet?" Bella purred in her ear.

"I'm not afraid of a little kink, Bella."

Bella rolled off of Hermione and reached down bringing the small box up onto the bed. "Here. Anything you fancy trying?" Bella smirked as she lifted the lid. The small locked box on the side of the bed was home to a modestly sized all black strapless strap on dildo, a blind fold, thigh and wrist restraints, a pair of silver nipple clamps and a small riding crop. Bella never looked away as Hermione's eyes drank the contents of the box.

"Umm," Hermione swallowed.

"It's okay if you aren't ready. It's okay if you are never ready." Bella reassured her and went to close the lid.

Hermione reached out and grabbed her wrist. "No. I want to." She reached in and grabbed the strap on. "I want to try..." she looked into Bella's eyes. "All of it." Hermione swore she heard Bella growl.

"How about these for now," Bella took the strap on from Hermione and the restraints. "Hmm?" Hermione nodded. "Good girl, we can add the other things over time." Bella licked her lips thinking about all of the possibilities. Bella put the box back on the table and crawled back over to her lover who was sitting up staring with a look of eager anticipation. "Lay back love. Relax. If you get uncomfortable, we can stop." Bella leaned down and gave Hermione the softest kiss as if it were a promise of what was to come. She kneeled in between Hermione's open legs. "Such a vision," Bella moaned appreciatively cupping Hermione's sex as the brunette ground down onto her hand. "Always so wanton and ready."

Pulling her hand away she wrapped the first restraint around her right thigh and winked at her lover. Hermione as expected brought her right hand down for Bella to fasten it to her thigh by the adjoining wrist restraint. "Always the obedient little pet." Bella praised and moved on to repeat the process on Hermione's left side. "Gorgeous," Bella said, leaning back to look at her handy work. Bella leaned down as if Hermione was an altar to worship at as she slowly dragged her tongue up Hermione's wet length. Hermione whimpered when Bella took her clit into her mouth and gently ran her teeth over the exposed bundle of nerves. Hermione bucked her hips as best she could though restrained which caused Bella to chuckle. The chuckles cause a vibration to rip through Hermione's body causing an animalistic growl to erupt from inside of her. "This is only the beginning love." After a few more lashing from her tongue, Bella removed herself from Hermione's center causing the younger woman to let out a little whine. Bella smirked and reached for the strap on. "You are more than ready for me, pet. Such a good girl practically dripping all over my sheets." Bella reached down to gather up some wetness before bringing her fingers up to Hermione's mouth. "Suck." Bella instructed and Hermione greedily took the fingers into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the digits not wasting a drop of her own juices. Watching Hermione taste herself was more than enough to turn Bella on. She knew she was already wet as well. "The beauty of this," she said holding the strap on up in front of her while her other hand reached in between her own thighs to gather some of her own wetness, "is I can feel everything as well." Bella smirked as spread her juices on the smaller insert of the strap. She leaned back over Hermione and kissed her with enough passion to knock the wind out of her lover. Hermione gasp and Bella slipped her tongue into her mouth at the same time as she pressed the smaller insert inside of her waiting cunt. Bella moaned at the feeling of herself clenching around the insert. She pulled back, "ready, pet?"