Chapter 16(Finale)

(Steven's POV)

After coming out of my Mom's room(no pun intended), I headed to the fridge for a drink. Looking around, I saw there was a Coke left. Thankfully Amethyst hadn't drank them all. Cracking it open, I kicked back on the couch and relaxed until Pearl came in, a distressed look on her face.

"Steven? We have a bit of a... problem." She said as I sighed, knowing that whenever "we" had a problem, I'M the one who normally takes the brunt of said problem! Nevertheless I listened with open ears and an open mind.

"What's the problem, Pearl?" I asked as she sighed.

"The Diamonds. They...well let me ask: Are you aware they have been asking about you a LOT? As in far more than usual?" She asked as I shook my head. Yeah, the Diamonds are clingy as Hell when it comes to me, but this sounded even worse.

"I know they ask about me like usual. It's never ending. What's so different about this time?" I asked as Pearl looked away, as if I'd get upset if she told me.

"They...they don't approve of who they call an "Inferior Organic" to be your mate." She said as I raised an eyebrow. I didn't even need a second try to guess who they meant by "Inferior Organic". It was as clear as day.

"OK. This is too much. I get that they are still somewhat stuck in their old ways. Hell, you and Jasper are to an extent. But this is too far. Connie is far more than just some "Organic" and she definitely isn't "Inferior". I'm going to Homeworld personally." I said in annoyance and warped away before Pearl could stop me.

*On Homeworld...*

"Yellow. Blue. White. We need to talk." I said as the 3 Diamonds saw me and smiled. And it was those smiles that always set me off ease. I know they mean well and love me and just want me to love them, but what they said about Connie was just too much.

"Yes Steven? It's good to see you. Shall we go into the private chambers?" White asked as I nodded and followed them into the private chambers where the pool was. Or at least that's what it came off as since Blue and the others relaxed in it.

"I came to talk to you about what you said about one of the humans that I'm close to. You called her an "Inferior Organic"." I said with my arms crossed as White looked nervous and sighed.

"Yes my dear. I did call her that. But you must understand, Steven. I did so for your benefit. A mere human like that just isn't suitable for you. Especially when you have a whole planet full of lovely Gems who would love you." She said as I sighed.

"White. Regardless of your interest in my choice of relationships, that isn't something you call humans. I hoped we moved past that. Especially if it's a human I care about. Just don't call her that anymore, OK?" I said as Blue smiled.

"We won't. But I have to ask why you are so fond of her. You are superior to her in every way possible and...well....I don't understand how she isn't dead yet after your human intercourse." Blue asked as I facepalmed.

"OK. Blue. I'm going to assume you've been spying on various moments of intimacy on Earth, including mine. I wont even ask why since it's better for you 3 to know about these things." I said as Yellow looked nervous.

"Well. That ties into another reason why we're glad you're here. We were hoping...." She began to say until I took off my shirt, pants, and underwear before growing to a massive size to where I was the same size as the Diamonds were and my manhood was erect in all its glory

"Oh my stars.....what is that, Steven?" White asked as Blue smiled.

"I believe it's what Earth males use to mate. It's called a Penis. They have various names for it but that's the most common one." She said as I did my best not to chuckle at the idea of Blue learning different names for "Penis".

"Alright. To show there's no hard feelings, I'll teach you 3 about sex. First off, you have to--" I began to say until all 3 of them phased out of their clothes and were now completely naked in front of me, causing my penis to grow even larger.

"Oh my. Is that what human males call a "hard on"? It's magnificent." Yellow said as I couldn't help but laugh at their naivety before Blue began sucking my shaft. And it felt amazing.  I then began fingering White and tongue kissing Yellow while groping hers and White's breasts all while Blue was sucking me off.

This was way above any blowjob I've gotten lately. Blue's lips felt like clouds caressing my penis. It felt like a massage. A massage from a Gem Goddess. Every lick, every kiss..it felt unbelievable. How I managed to hold my load in I'll never know.

"My my, Blue. Let us have a turn. Steven seems to enjoy it." White said as she began sucking me off while I kissed Blue and fingered Yellow. This was AMAZING!

Soon it was my turn. My first target? The high and mighty White Diamond herself. If I got her, Yellow and Blue would melt. Soon, I began thrusting into White at such a pace that Homeworld began to shake from the force!

"Ahhhhhhhh! Steven! That feels so good! It feels amazing!!" White screamed as I pulled out, leaving her pussy leaking with my cum and her exhausted as I then turned my attention to Yellow, the "hard ass" of the 3.

I drilled her harder than she once drilled the Gem armies. She was screaming in pleasure in a way I had never heard before. It meant she was at my mercy. The almighty Yellow Diamond had submitted to a human/Gem hybrid. To me. And it felt GREAT.

After I was done with her, I then turned to Blue. She may have been sweet, but I was going to go hard on her. Flipping her over, I eyed my goal: That legendary Diamond ass. And I dug in, licking it and moistening it for the main course. I then rammed her at a pace that made the first two seem like nothing. I couldn't help myself: That ass had been the focus of many nights of masterbation for me growing up.

After all 3 of them were exhausted on the ground, I shot my load all over them. At my size? It was like a rainstorm.

I then returned to normal size, leaving them naked and out cold as I chuckled to myself.

That's what they get for name calling.

And that's the end of it! But fear not: We still got the Epilogue! See ya then!

Lurkerbelow

Jss2141

Endie_287

Craftfury