Chapter 9

(Steven's POV)

That was amazing. I knew Peridot had a wild side but damn. Unfortunately, I got a heated message from Pearl saying to come home this instant. And when she says that? I know I'm fucked. So may as well head home to face the music. Once I got home, I wasn't surprised to see her with her arms crossed and a frown on her face. Yep. She's pissed. Don't know why but she's pissed.

"Pearl, I...." I began to say until she raised her hand to stop me before motioning for me to follow her to her room. I must be in more trouble than I thought as I followed her into her room before she closed the door. What was this about?

"Sit." She said as I sat on her bed and looked at her. What did I do to make her so upset? Have I even had time to make her this upset?

"Steven. Let me ask you something: When you take off somewhere and Peridot finds you out cold on the ground after using one of her inventions, do you honestly believe I WON'T hear about it?" Pearl asked as I looked away.

"I know. I already apologized and made up with Peridot for worrying her." I said as Pearl gave me a look.

"True. But you haven't made up with me. I was worried as well. Now as for how you'll do it..." Pearl began to say as she sat next to me on the bed before kicking her shoes off and putting her feet on my lap.

"Massage them. I've had a tiring day and I could use a little relaxation."  She said as I began rubbing her feet and massaging her soles as she moaned in pleasure.

"Mmm. Steven that feels so good. Keep going just like that." She said as I chuckled and kept rubbing her feet as she was lost in her own pleasure.

Then I got an idea. An awful idea. I got a wonderful AWFUL idea:

While Pearl was distracted, I unzipped my pants, allowing her feet to touch my dick as she unknowingly was giving me a footjob as I tried to keep my moans quiet until she eventually realized what's going on. As she continued to jerk me off with her feet, she sighed in bliss.

"Oh Steven. I don't know what you're doing or what device you're using on my feet but it feels thick yet so smooth. So hard and...." She was saying as I couldn't help but let out a moan, causing her to finally see what was going on.

"Steven, you....you naughty boy~ Well if that's how you want to do this, who am I to say no? Especially with something that big waiting for me." She said as she phased out of her clothes, revealing her larger breasts and butt before she placed her mouth on my shaft and began sucking me off.

"Oh yes....yes Pearl. Take it all. Take it all in...." I moaned as I put my hand on her head. Damn, she was amazing at this!  She kept licking the tip of my cock and working her tongue up and down before she took her mouth off and gently pushed me backwards before straddling my dick and riding me as we practically shook the room!

"OH YES!!! YES!! OH OH OH YESSS!" She screamed as I flipped her over and took the top before thrusting into her. I had her right where I wanted her: Lost in her own lust. Now she was going to say it.

"You like that, Pearl? Say it! Say it!" I exclaimed.

"I love it, Steven! I LOVE YOUR DICK!!" She screamed.

"And am I better than her? Am I better than Mom?" I exclaimed as I thrusted into her at a faster pace as she said it at last.

"You are better than your mother ever was!" She screamed as I pulled out and shot my load all over her as we both collapsed onto the bed. I gave her a kiss as we both fell asleep for a well deserved nap.

And I slept easier knowing that I truly came out the winner in this.

Heh! A Huge Win indeed for Steven! Who's next for our boy? See ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

FilippoMasiero2

Endie_287

KingMythLord

Craftfury

Halseboys