Chapter 13

(Steven's POV)

Back home, I was in my room and alone at last. The Gems had gone out to take care of some repairs at Little Homeworld, leaving me with some long awaited private time with photos of a certain Hyuga princess. It was finally time. I took off my pants, pulled out my dick(still hard after Aquamarine and Eyeball's assjob on it) and scrolled right to the "H" section of my photos.

"It's time to..."

*Beep. Beep*

"Oh come on!!" I exclaimed as I knew exactly what that was: The Diamond communicator. Knowing it wouldn't stop until I replied, I put my pants back on and answered it and sure enough:

"Steven! It's been so long!" Spinel exclaimed as I smiled. As frustrated as I was, it was still nice to see her.

"It has, Spinel. What's going on? You normally don't call just to say Hi. There's normally a reason behind it." I said as Spinel sighed. Yep. Something was up.

"It's...well...I need to ask you something. It's kinda awkward..." She asked as I smiled.

"What is it, Spinel? What do you need?" I asked as she blushed a bit.

"Well. I want you to teach me something but I'd rather not say it over this. So could ya come to Homeworld?" She asked as I sighed. Might as well otherwise I'd likely hear from the Diamonds next.

"Alright. I'm on my way." I replied as she smiled.

"Yay! I can't wait to see ya, Stevie!" She said as the screen faded. Off to Homeworld, I guess...

*Later...*

Arriving on Homeworld, I received the normal attention from the Gems there. A group of Sapphire smiled at me, one in particular with her Gem on her cheek that I took to calling "Cheeky".

However, I've seen how she looks at me and I tend to avoid her advances whenever I'm here. Not because she isn't attractive but she's the type of Gem Pearl would have warned me about if she didn't have her head up Mom's ass.

"Steven! You're here! Spinel is in the room waiting for you. She seemed a bit distraught but said she wanted to wait until you came before she spoke. I assume it's for your knowledge only." Blue said as I smiled.

"I guess. Thank you, Blue." I said as I headed to the room where Spinel was. But I headed inside and gasped at what I saw: Spinel was naked and had a pair of breasts that would make Amethyst jealous and an ass that was fit for a queen rather than a jester.

"Huh? Steven! You're here! Uh...um...heh. Well I guess you figured out what I wanted you to help me out with, huh? I've been watching a lot of mating on Earth and I've learned it's with someone who means a lot to you. And...well you mean a lot to me, so..." Spinel said with a blush as I smiled and kissed her.

"You don't have to say anymore. Just...let me help you like I said I would." I said as I took off my shirt as Spinel fell backwards onto the bed. After I took off my pants, she began sucking me off and she was a PRO. Her being able to stretch and twist her mouth and tongue in so many ways felt amazing. So much that I thought I was going to shoot my load right then and there!

"Steven...make me feel good..." Spinel said as I then gently inserted my dick into her waiting and dripping wet pussy and slowly began to thrust in and out.

"F-Faster! I can take it!" She exclaimed as I quickened the pace, thrusting in and out at superhuman speeds as Spinel let out screams that shook Homeworld!

I felt myself coming and pulled out, shooting a huge load all over Spinel's naked body as she gave me a kiss as I massaged her breasts, causing her to giggle.

"Never knew you were so naughty, Steven. I knew you were...but I also knew that....if anyone could bring it out of you the best...it's me." She said with an exhausted smile as I kissed her.

"Mission accomplished." I said softly as we just laid there together.

Heh! Looks like Spinel got stretched out! Who will be next? See ya next chapter!

KingMythLord

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

FilippoMasiero2

Halseboys