Chapter 4

(Steven's POV)

"Steven? Are you listening?" Peridot asked as I snapped back to reality after my mind drifted back to my "activities" at the Maheswaren Residence earlier.

"Uh...sorry Peridot. You were talking about your Multiverse portal, right? Does it really work?" I asked as Peridot grinned.

"Hehe! Well...I did do a test run and found out a couple of things:

1:It's time limited. Once that time is up, you end up back here automatically.

2:When the time is up, whatever occurred while you were there, be it to you or someone else, will be forgotten and erased as if it never happened." Peridot explained as I chuckled.

"Alright. I'll give it a shot, Peri. I can't say no to you." I said as Peridot kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, Steven. I'll owe you one when you get back." She said as she activated the portal and sent Steven who-knows-where....

*FLASH*

*In another Universe*

(Narrator's POV)

Steven woke up with a groan as he looked around and saw he was in what looked like a dorm room of some kind. Desperate to catch his bearings, he looked around for some indication and saw that there were bras, panties and other women's clothing scattered on the floor. He could also hear the sound of a shower.

Looking out of a nearby window, Steven saw that he was actually on a campus. The main building had the initials "UA" on the front with other tall buildings in the background.

"Whoa. I'm not in Beach City anymore. But where am I?" Steven asked himself until a voice said...

"In the girls dormitory at UA. Now how did you get here?" A female voice asked as Steven turned around and saw a college age girl with brown hair and rosy cheeks. She also had a curvy body that Steven couldn't take his eyes off of.

"Uh...well this will sound kinda out there, but I kind of was transported here out of...well...thin air. In other words, I'm not from this dimension or universe or...well you get it. Sorry if that sounds strange." Steven explained as the girl laughed.

"Not the weirdest thing I've dealt with since we all have quirks that allow us to do crazy things, so I believe you. My name's Ochaco Urakaka. Who are you?" She asked.

"Steven Universe. Don't worry: I'm only going to be here for a limited time. So I'll be out of your hair soon. You won't even remember me when I'm gone." Steven explained as Ochaco giggled.

"Actually, while you're here, I could use a little help since my boyfriend isn't here. He's out training with his friends on a day where he said he'd take a day off for me. That Izuku...I swear he cares more about One For All than our relationship. But...ah why am I telling you all this?" She asked as she dropped her towel, revealing her curvaceous figure to an aroused Steven.

Normally, Steven would be a bit apprehensive. But for some reason, being outside of his own universe also removed any inhibitions he had. In other words, his hormomes were in full control as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive manhood, causing Ochaco to drool a little at the sheer size.

*Oh my. It's huge!* She thought to herself as she began sucking on Steven's member, twirling and twisting her tongue, causing the hybrid to moan in pleasure.

"Mmmph." Ochaco said as she took her mouth off. "It's so big that it fills my entire mouth."

"Heh. Well let's put it in another hole, if you know what I mean." Steven said as Ochaco laid back on the bed as Steven began thrusting into her, causing her to moan in pure bliss and the bed to shake!

"Harder! HARDER! YESSSSS!" Ochaco screamed as Steven then flipped her over and gave her ass a nice smack before thrusting in there as well! Her ass felt AMAZING!

With each thrust, the bed shook. So much so...

*Next door...*

"Damn that Midoriya! He just HAD to come back early to bang Urakaka!" Mineta whined as he continued to fap to internet porn.

*Meanwhile...*

"Ahhh...yes....that...was...incredible." Ochaco said with a gasp and exhale as she soon fell asleep after a massive climax. And once Steven had put his clothes back on....

*FLASH!*

"Yes! He's back! So how was it, Steven?" Peridot asked as Steven was now back in Beach City with the Green Gemt waiting for him.

"It was amazing. I think you've got quite an invention here, Peridot." Steven said as stars filled Peridot's eyes as she then jumped onto the hybrid and kissed his face.

"Thank you so much, Steven!" She exclaimed as Steven chuckled to himself, knowing he'd be using the device a lot more in the future.

Heh! Steven got it on with Ochaco! Who's next? See ya next chapter!

ItsYaBoiMeech

Lurkerbelow

KingMythLord

FilippoMasiero2

Halseboys