Chapter 8

(Steven's POV)

I looked around for Peridot to try and apologize but she wasn't anywhere to be found. I felt horrible because of how worried she was.

"Hey Steven." A voice said as Cherry Quartz came up from behind me. Her smile made me feel a little better despite how I was feeling.

"Hey Cherry. What's up?" I asked.

"Peridot asked me to find you and tell you she wants to talk to you. Did something happen earlier?" She asked as I sighed.

"Don't worry about it. Where is she?" I asked as Cherry pointed to the direction of where Peridot and Lapis lived. It was a remodeled barn that Bismuth built for them.

"Thanks, Cherry! See you later!" I said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before heading to find Peridot. Once I arrived at the barn, I knocked on the door.

"Come in. That you, Steven?" Peridot asked as I answered.

"Yeah Peridot. It's me. I just wanted to talk to you and apologize for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to worry you. And if there's anything I can do to make up for it..." I began to say...

"Come in, Steven. I may just take you up on that." She said as I walked in the barn and closed the door behind me....only to see Peridot in an outfit that showed off those beautiful curves of hers...

I couldn't help but drool a bit at how she looked. Admittedly, Peridot had always seemed attractive to me, even when she was trying to end my life. Not even kidding: Put her back as a villain and her hands around my neck? I'd likely be saying "Choke me harder, Mommy."

I have problems. Don't judge me. Hell, I got a boner over Jasper. Those tight clothes just do things to me....know what? Let me get back on topic to the sexy Green Gem in front of me and the erection in my pants that may as well be made of tempered steel.

"Well...how do I look?" She asked. I dunno, Peri. How about you ask the pitched tent in my pants?!? But figuring that she didn't want to hear about that, I did my best to keep my composure polite and gentlemen like. Even though I KNEW those ideals were going out the window in a few moments.

"You look amazing, Peridot. I...I just felt bad because I worried you." I said as Peridot smiled and came up to me before kissing me.

"Steven. I wasn't upset because of that. It was something else. I...I...ever since you've been home...I haven't gotten any time with you at all. But then again, even after all we've been through, I'd never measure up to them." She said.

"What? Them who?" I asked. Who did she mean by "Them". At first I thought Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl, but didn't think she'd put herself that low. Sadly, I was mistaken as I saw tears form in her eyes.

"Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl. I always wanted to get closer to you, Steven. But deep down, I knew I'd never be what the 3 of them are to you! How could I ever be when our first few interactions were me trying to kill you?!? How could I when I'm the reason we nearly lost you to Homeworld when you gave yourself up to Aquamarine and Topaz?!? How could I....?!?" She began to exclaim until I kissed her to calm her down.

"Don't compare yourself. Peridot, you need to understand: I forgot about all of that a long time ago. I forgave you ages ago." I said softly as Peridot smiled and put her hand on my cheek as we fell onto the bed.

Her lips felt so soft as she kissed me. She gently pecked my upper body, leaving green kissmarks(I assumed it was green apple style lipgloss) on my body as she made her way downward to my throbbing manhood.

"Hehe. It's throbbing for me. I'm flattered, Steven." Peridot said seductively as she began kissing my dick, pecking each area of it and making her way down to my balls(which felt like they could explode if she hit the right spot). Then she began licking and sucking my shaft as I shuddered and moaned in pleasure. Her blowjob felt Goddess-like!

She wasn't done. She soon placed her sexy ass on top of my face, allowing me to lick her wet clit while she kept sucking me off. 69, it is then!

Her ass was big. Peridot always had a nice ass that I caught myself staring at a lot when I was younger. But to have it right on top of my face right now was something I never thought would happen. But here we are in the future, right?

"Mmmm!" Peridot moaned, her mouth still full of my Diamond sausage, if you get what I mean.

"Peridot, It's not polite to talk with your mouth full." I said with a chuckle, prompting her to give her ass a smack before plopping it back down on my face. Worth it!

But soon it was my turn. Flipping her over onto her back, I began gently inserting my still erect dick into her before thrusting.

"AHH! YES! RIGHT THERE, STEVEN!!" She exclaimed as I quickened the pace, causing her to moan even louder! Her pussy felt amazing and just so good! So good that after a while, I finally pulled out and shot my load all over her before we both collapsed on the bed as she snuggled into my arms.

"That....was the best experience ive ever had. And...it was with you. Steven...I...." She began to say until I kissed her and she fell asleep. I soon did the same.

All was forgiven.

Heh! Looks like Steven and Peridot made up! See ya next chapter!

KingMythLord

Lurkerbelow

FilippoMasiero2

ItsYaBoiMeech

Halseboys