Part 77

Soon their little misunderstanding was resolved and they started to be the normal selves again. They found time for themselves despite takeing care of Pandian. Mullai did all the best she could, and pandian was well recovering and the doctor was aprreaciting them for the recovery this quick. In 3 months time he was physically stable for the surgery. Financially Kkathir was still figuring out how they are going to cope with this. The after care is also goign to be very expensivve. 

kathir was cosntantly worried on this and worked very hard day and night to gather the money. Mullai was getting worried for him as he was over working and was very worried. The surgery need to be asap but he was lacking money in 20% of the total amount.

A night in KM room

Kathir was still working on his laptop., he was definately pressured and his face so tensed. Mullai saw him and went near him and started massaging his shoulders

K: Hey....yeppo vanthe....sorry naa gavanikala

M: Yenna achu...yen ivlo tension

K: Ille mullai.....ithu oru important vele...ithe mudicha oru chinna amount kedaikum...oor alavuku appa operation ku kaasu sethudalam.....athan parthukittu iruken.....

M: Nee unneyum konjam parthuko....nee ipde velai senjitte iruntha....aprom unnakum udambu mudiyama poidum.....nee nalla iruntha thane nagen yellarum nalla iruku mudiyum

K: Hmm.....yelarkagavum than ithe panre.....appa ku operation mudichita pothum........

M: Kathir loan yethavathu podalama

K: Yen....aprom athe payback panne innum yethana varsham kattanum.....vena mullai naane yethavathu panre

M: Innum ivlo naal nee unne ipdi kasta paduthi iruke pore.....illena yennode jewels lam iruku.....athu vechu kaasu vangitu vaariya

K: Yen yennala time ku kaasu kondu vara mudiyathu nu nenaikuriya

M: Apdilam ille kathr...unne ipdi parke mudiyile....kastama iruku.....athellam chumma thane bank le iruku....

K: Athu unnode seer mullai....unnge appa amma asaiya unnaku vangi koduthathu.....athe poi yepdi.....vendam....naa parthukuren...

M: Athuku ille kathir...sikiran pannam kidaicha sikiram operation pannalam le....athan solre....athode nee ippolam rest illama velai seiyure...unne parkave kastama iruku.....udambu mudiyama poge pothu unnaku

K: Sikiram vanthudum nee varutha padathe.....konja naal thane...seri aidum....yenna parthuke than nee irukele 

Mullai was still dissatisfied looking at him. He didnt accept her offer. He somehow managed to get the ready of the money with day and night hard work. He neglected his healtha ns was working very hard for this. Finally, it was time for pandian appa's operation. He was admitted in the hospital and his vitals were checked and he operation went long but yet still sucessfull. They all were happy and finally after one week in the hospital, they discharged him back to home.(I dun want to elaborate this part too much)

Pandian appa was much better now, and was able to walk and he was recovering well. Kathir was still working a lot, due the work load he took up for the operation. He also needs to support the family. Mullai was noticing this and was very worry for him. She was on paid leave for a few months and then had to extend to a unpaid leave to take care of the family. But now that pandian was recoveing  she was thinkign to return back to work to reduce his burden.

One evening, in their room, mullai was laying on his chest and hugging him

M: Kathir naa....work marupadiyum join pannalam iruken...nee yenna solre?