part 28

The day was finally here. Kathir and mullai were dressed at their best for this day. The temple was so serene and peacefull it was a morning wedding. With beautifull environment. They were so happily getting ready for the wedding.

Both the parents were happily welcoming all the guest. The morning had a great weather where it was not too hot nor too cold. It was like a blessing from heaven to these two beautiful souls. The relatives where happily making all the arrangements. The girls around were dressed nicely and taking some nice pictures and the children were playing around and having their own masti(fun) time. It was a beautiful event like every wedding we wished. 

Kathir and mullai was eagerly waiting for this day. It was the day where their dream is finally coming to reality. All the rituals were being performed with the mappilai first.
He was waiting at the mandapam...in front of the holy fire performing all the rituals. He was just waiting for the time where he can finally see his bride in the bridal attire and also after one week of no meeting.

Then the bride walked in and everyone was awestruck with her beauty in simplicity

Kathir was so lost in her beauty. He loved the saree and whole look. She came and sat by him. They both shared a eyelock. M blushed and looked down.

They peformed all the rituals as asked by the priest, they washed their parents leg and it was emotional moment for them.  It was finally the time they were waiting for, to tie the knot. Kathir tied the thaali around her neck, it was the moment of their life. After all the struggles they were finnally together. Then he filled her forehead with the kunguman. Then they went around the fire three times and kathir made mullai wear the metti. He traced her whole feet before wearing it, m blushed with his deeds. She every bit of the tradition. They got the elders blessings. Everone blessed them and then they took some photographs and it was time for lunch . It was a lavish spread of vegetarian food, they were very particular that the food had to be serve at the best.

They were sitted side by side at the special table allocated for them. Loving the whole set up, the waiters were serving the food for them. 

M: we are married.

K:

M: unta than pesuren

K:

M: ohh pesamatiya.... nejamave va... Unnale enta pesame iruka mudiyuma.....kathir i know your teasing please dun spoil the day 🥺🥺 please...one week kalichu parkuromipdi pannate....yennaku kastama iruku....please da pesu🥺🥺

K:ei ei yen ippo kannu lam kalangutu....naa chumma tha sonne....please alathe iniki....aprom elaarum...ponnuku mappilai pudikalayo nenaichike porange

M: aama iniki nee pesame iruntha apdi than aluven...vere yenna panrathu

K: yemma naa pesuren...nee damp open pannirathe

M: poda

After their cute banter they had lunch, they feed each orher and had a good time. It was time to leave home. They left to kathirs house. Mullai stepped in as the daughter in law of the house, light the lamp in the alter room and they settled outside. They were fed with the banana and milk and asked to share it. They had a lovely family time.