part 65

Mature content also

The next morning, mullai woke up first and blushed to have him in her the night. He was peacefully sleeping hugging her and sucking her right boob, he looked like a baby. She ruffled his hair and kissed his head.  He sucked harder with her movement.

M: ahh!!! Kathir.....yelunthirukalam.  ..vidunjiruchu....

He heard her but hugged her tighter not wanting to leave hee

M:, kathir kulikanu le

K,: iniki leave thane. ..ipde irukalam ...... .

M: rathiri muluka ipde thane irunthom.

He opened his eyes and looked at her.

K: unne vittu velile varave pudikale..... pch

He with a sad face tried to move out from her. She stopped him

M:, yen mugathe ipde vetchikittu veli aagure....nallave ille....yenuku kastama iruku.....ipde iru nee

K: ei....ille unnaku valikum aprom.

He moved out of her and kissed her forehead.

K: nee poi kuli poo

M:hmm

She went and took her shower snd came out. He was cleaning the room. She stood naked in front of the mirror, before wearing her clothes. Kathir went and hugged her from the back.

K:, yendi evlo azghaga iruke .....ipdi unne partha unne vide epdi manasu varum.....

She blushed

M:, dress pannanum tali poo.....

As she was talking, he managed to enter his finger into her lovehole

M: ahh!! Kathir yenna panre....

He was pleasuring her. By playing with her clit with other hand. She leaned on his chest couldn't stand by her self.

M: kathir!!! Ahhh!!! Im gonn cum.....

She came all over his finger.

M: pesittu irukum pothu yenna panre nee....

He turned her around,carried her and. Entered into her, he made her legs hug his waist.

M: kathir!!!

K: yenuku nee venum innum.....

They kissed as kathir pumpped in her while carrying her. Then both released, their fluid were flowing down.

M: yenna achu unnaku .....nee evlo dissatisfied ah irunthathe ille

K: terile .....aana innum yenuku satisfy aagale .

He starting moving in her and made love to her in every corner of the house as he wished. They were just naked roaming around the house. Kathir never came out of her. He changed position but didnt leave her for a few minutes. The final round, he was ramming her against the wall. He was feeling him deeper.

M: kathir!!! Ahhh!!! Mudiyile!!! Pothum!!!

K:, arghhhh.....

M:ufff..... kathir!.....you are still so hard ....

K: im gonna release in you again.....ahhh....mullai.....ahhh

He released and mullai came again right after him, he slipped out of her, bith were panting hard.

M blushed looking at him.

K: vendam mullai....aprom marupadiyum unnakulle poiduve

M: yebnathu....night aachu da....

Unpredictable Love 💕💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें