part 9

Kathir and mullai couldn't sleep

K msg : tungitiya

M msg: ille...tukkam varele

K msg: veliya vaa... chumma pesalam

M msg : ippova?

K msg: vaa jolly ah irukum

M msg: vendam safe ille

K msg: athan naa iruken le aprom yenna...vaa

M msg Cheri okey

They met at the lobby. Mullai was in a shorts till her thighs and a short sleeved top. Kathir was on a singlet and shorts.

M: yethuku kupte

K: chumma pesalame...tukkam tha varaleye....vaa apde angute pool pakkam oru garden iruku ange polam

M: hmm okey

They sat at a bench in the garden. It was breezy and chilled. The wind was blowing and her hair was flying. He adjusted her hair properly.

K: ippo nalla iruke

M: kuluruthu le semmeya...nalla iruku.

She pulled up her legs and hugged her knees. This was her favourite position to sit in. K was admiring her.

M: yenna apdi pakure

K: semmeya iruke....

M: yenna?

K: hot ah iruke parke....yennanomo thonuthu

M blushed

M: chumma kindal pannathe...

K: hey nejama than solren.

M: aama poo

K: proove pannava

M gave a sarcastic look

M: yepdi?

He pulled her closer to him. Her legs dropped involuntarily. He ran his fingers from her neck to the back of her head. His other hand rubbed her thigh moving into her shorts a little. Her heart was beating fast, she was going weak. She was lost in his touch. She never felt so intimate with anyone before.  He slowly leaned forward to kiss her. His eyes were closed. Suddenly she came back to senses and pushed him.

M: kathir....

He opened his eyes

K: sorry

He removed his hand and turned the other side. It was a awkward moment for the both of them.

M: paravale....vidu....ingge paaru

K turned to her

K: tappa nenaikathe....i think i got lost in the moment....sorry....

M smiled at him

M: its okey i understand.

K: aana nee unmeile romba azhaga iruke....

M: athu seri...ippo than teriyutha

K: apdi ille teriyum aana friend kitta lam yaarum ithellam solla matange

M: ippo mattum

K: thonuchu sonne

M: naame ingge ipdi thaniya irukarathu...tappy illeya...vaa polam....time aagathu

K: iru polam....un future plans yenna sollu

M: yenna....melle padikanum....velaiku poganum avlo tha

K: yenthe field... science ah?

M: aama...namuku athu thaane....nee?

K: innum onnum yosikile

M: naalatha yosichu mudivu yedu....valkai matter pa

K: unmai than....ithuku aprom naame ipdilam.mudiyathu le...ivlo close ah

M: hmm yelame maarum...unaku yenna college poove ange neraiye per irupange...neraiya friends irupange...naa lam yen unnaku nyabagam iruke poren

She said it. She was hurt somewhere that she cant be with him anymore. Things were about to change drastically. although she had burried her feeling for him in her but beeing around him has been always the best thing for her. She loved being with him because she loved him. And her loved is going to be untold and burried in her forever. Nobody is going to know it.

7 years later

Kathir and mullai were happy in their own lifes. They were both 24 years. Both just finished their college and started working. Mullai was a pharmacist and kathir was an engineer. As what mullai predicted their relationship never remained the same after that.

She did well in her SPM so she got an offer to continue her studies in the best universities in Malaysia.
Mullai went to another state to continue her studies. She was away from all her friends. She used to call them often and message them but in time everyone was busy in their own lifes. They were not interested to talk to her. They had their new frienda this included Divya  and Kathir as well. After a point she was totalky dissappointed and stop making efforts. When she stopped nobody reverted back to her. She taught if they are not taking effort than why should she nag them so she moved on. She was not affected by it, she taught its is a phase. Her mother had told her this very long ago that people change with time do not expect them to be the same, it included everyone and she totally believed in it. So she decided the best for herself. Her feelings for kathir was also lost somewhere. She was done with it and she moved on complete. She studied well gained some great friends and was happy with her life. Her friends from her uni were more reliable and loyal, she was happy that god has the best friends for her. After the education, she immediately got a job and was happily working.

The only thing that she did with kathir was to message kathir on his birthday every year without fail. Which sometimes gets a reply someone just get ignored. She does this religiously. Sometimes he replies with a simple thank you. Nothing more. She never expects more from him too. She was not into him already. Happy with her own new life.

Kathir meanwhile was struggling in studies to complete it. Somehow finished it. Had one girlfriend in the beginning who ditch him again. That is when he missed mullai the most but didnt dared to call her or message her after so long, as he always ignores her previously. Didnt have the guts to do it. Whenever his birthday comes waits for her wishes but never told her anything else other than a thank you. He completed his education and got a job as engineer in a private company and doing well for himself but he missed his friends a lot. All his friends from school were all busy in their own lifes. In college he didn't manage to make any loyal friends. He wanted to be the same person as before. The most he missed was mullai. But couldnt do much on it.

One thursday evening

Msg

Hi dear students, I hope you are all fine, its been long ever since we have all met. And i too miss you children a lot. Im planning for a get together for your batch of students on this coming saturday at the TBC hotel hall, KL. I have arranged for a night stay for everyone there. I hope to see all of you there. The theme is western. I will be waiting for each and every one of you.

Your teacher
######

Ping

Ping

Ping

It reached to all the students. Some via fb, ig and whatsapp.

M mv: ithu yenna....ponoma? Povoma? Elarum vantha? Yepdi? Kathir? Yepdi naa avane face pannueven? Pch i am over him right i shouldn't be thinking much. Sir has been a reason for me to be what i am today...i should go...definately

K mv: Naa kandippa poren...yellaraiyum paakalam...mukkiyama mullai.