Part 64

Mature content ahead

That night Mullai was being very restless. She was happy but it felt different because they are planning their intercourse. They counted the dates and it was the right to have intercourse. Kathir told her that they will try today and all day after. But mullai felt it weird because usually they will make love out of emotion and love. This time its going to be more of a sex for the baby. To chance the mood, Mullai got ready nicely in a beautiful yelloow saree and had some jasmine flowers on her hair. She wanted to create the mood for them, not just have sex. She always wants their intercourse to be memorable that is one of the reason they do it much also. As they want to enjoy the moment not just have sex.

Kathir on the hand, had already told her that they try today, but after telling her, he was very resltess and was feeling bad for having to tell and plan this. He was not liking this. He was feeling like they are forced to have intercourse and are just going to physically use each other for the baby. He was not getting the mood for the intercourse as he was disturbed with this taughts. But having the baby was mullais wish. For her,he would do this too, even if he doesnt really want it.

He went to their room and was shocked to his view. The room was scented with some perfume candles everywhwre and the yellow dim light on. She was beautifully dressed a saree and was sitting quietly on the bed, with her one of her knee near to her chest. 

K: Yenna ithellam

K: Yenna ithellam

M: Hmm vanthituya? chumma than.....pesi vetchitu panne oru mathrii irunthuchu athan konjam mood create pannalam nu

K: Yennakum than.....aana unne ipdi parthatum unkiterthu yen ivlo naal velagi irunthen nu thonutu....yen pondati evlo azhaga nu thonuthu......podavaile evlo azhaga iruke teriyuma....ipdi intha candle light le unne parkum pothu.....yaarku venum naalum mood vanthudum.....

M: Shoo chumma iruda....kindal pannathe

K: Naa kindal pannele di....unemeye than solre...

M: Aaama poo

k: Nambaleya..........nambe veikava

She looked at him, his eyes had so much of intensity, love and lust just for her. He sat close to her and inhaled her smell. Held her hands and gently kissed her fingertips and palm. And slowly brought her hand to touch his bulge over his pants. He was turned on crazily by just looking at her. She touched him and felt his bulge and blushed hard.

K: Ippo namburiya.....yenna pandre yenna nu.....ipde plan panni panne yenaku suthame pudikale......aana i forgot how much you affect me.....by just seeing you i can get turned on babygirl

She blushed,

M: Romba naal kalichi solre.....babygirl nu....nalla iruku

He kissed her forehead, then eyelids, her cheeks her nose, her chin and then finnaly kissed her lips. Both drenched each other into a passionate kiss, Kathir slowly made her lye on the bed while kissing her. Mullai had her hands into his hair pulling him closer. after breaking the kiss, he indulged into her neck and gave her some open mouth kissed. Mullai was moaning in pleasure he was giving. while kissing her neck, he unpinned her saree and pushed it slighly down.making her cleavage visible to him. He kissed her cleavage and sucked her there. Pushed her saree furhter down. She was breathing heavily, the breast was going up and down, which was more inviting for him. He started to knead her breast over her blouse. he un hooked her blouse pushed it aside and kissed her boobs above her bra. He kissed her so hard on her boobs, his saliva was all over her boobs, he slowly came down to her havel. His tongue played with her belly butoon. He caressed her milky navel and slowly turned her over, he went back to her neck andkissed her in her neck and removed her blouse away. made her lay onher stomach and unhooked her bra.